Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: high class cornelia glasgow  (Read 2744 times)

1 review(s) for sexy.Sammy.x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

jg048012

External Link/Members Only

He shoots he scores!

After a lot of dicking about and getting no where finally the eagle lands...

Flat in a court in kinning park. Reasonably discrete. A couple of polish girls are working from here.

Cornelia was like here pics. Pretty, fairly petite and busty. Think her tits trailed as natural DD. Very convincing with nice nipples. Noticed scaring that suggested they had been enhanced at somepoint but they felt good and natural.

She smelt and tasted fresh as she dfk'd enthusiastically and perfomrwd first rate Owo. Nice pussy that tasted good too. After a decent spell of fooling about she popped on the jonny and lay back fondling her tits with continued dfk. After grabbing under her ass for max leverage and building to top speed I pulled out and splashed over her stomach and t its which made her smile as she rubbed it in.

Overall a good friendly and enthusiastic performer with a nice smile.

Recommended!

Offline Hooples cat

Well...you have been a busy boy!

Good to know that Cornelia's as good as she looks.

Glad it went well for you....eventually.

jg048012

yep although generally it was wasting my day rather than bringing great satisfaction - however she made up for it more or less  :D

Offline tazman1002001

Think I fancy a bit of Polish today and might give one of the two a go today.

Do you think it's cheeky to call up and ask to see them both so I can have a perv and see which one i want to choose..... I might just go in and say I might want a duo and check them both out and just decide to do a solo?

Has anyone seen the other girl...she looks hot as well?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

jg048012

I had a squint into the lounge where I say someone I reckoned to be pretty hot...long brown hair and long tanned legs. I would go for it and ask to choose maybe even take a cut price doubler - good luck and hope to read all about it :)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is the other girl who is working there..... Going to try and go this evening.....fingers crosssed
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Negative.... Relly frustrated as was looking forward to some Polish tonite......so I call Corniella earlier end she text back so I ask a question or two and no reply???? So I leave it...

Tonite about 11:45pm I call from another mobile as I see she is working till 4am.... This time a really nice girl with good English answers ....we chat and she tells me she is in Govan ??????? Street......

So i start to head over and once in th south side I notice no text to confirm address ....when I check my phone I have a text saying she needs to cancel the booking ad she has another....I text to say I can wait ...and she txts back a no?

TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME.......I will give benefit of doubt and try again tommorow.....as she does have a good review and looks hot......however if its the same again I will be putting up a negative review both here and AW....
Banned by:

jg048012

That's fair enough...almost nothing worse than having your time wasted....hope it works out this time.