Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Red Right Hand - Period Play  (Read 4467 times)

Offline Nagilum

I smeared her arse in her blood. Blood dries quite quick. Texture of fine crumbly white bread. I licked and slurped it. It tasted sweeeeet.

You're a sick puppy... We could be friends  :lol:

Offline hunkybc

:wacko:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey...what in the name of the man above have I just read!? How do I un read this!?

Offline Crockers

Update on supping arse blood.

I developed a really bad throat and painful hacking cough two days later. I then lost my voice on the third day. Only now, seven days later, am I back to normal.

Was on loads of strepsils.

Online Dipper

I developed a really bad throat and painful hacking cough two days later. I then lost my voice on the third day. Only now, seven days later, am I back to normal.

There’s a surprise.  :rolleyes:

Offline tp69

'normal'  :D :D :D

Glad you're okay. Might be worth a full screening.

Offline willie loman

while not interested in ingesting blood, the idea of finding a girl at that time of the month is appealing, they are genuinely horny, good post by the way.

Offline myothernameis

Now here the big question, would you do this again

Offline Waterhouse

I wouldn’t read too much into that.  There’s a truck load of bugs going around currently - I know at least two dozen people who’ve had more or less identical symptoms in the last 4 weeks, myself, friends, family and customers - both here and in the Nordics.  Pretty sure they haven’t been slurping bum blood or period pussy - I know I haven’t.

Most likely just a coincidental bug you picked up, but still worth getting a GUM screen in a week or two.  I would - just to put my mind at rest.

Offline Neverthere

Fair play to op for his experiences and his preferences  :hi:

Don't think this will have happened to just me and probably more have experienced something similar.
Have met with an regular a few times and undoubtedly when she was closer to her period the hornier she is and definitely better experience.  The only thing is sometimes can be too close and for me have experienced the blood during RO and never noticed until the RO started.
I did not notice this during a light bought of finger play/ foreplay.

Was it off putting? For me no and never really noticed huge difference to be honest, ok apart from a little blood to face after the RO but not like a slaughterhouse.

It's not something I actively pursue or request/requested but wasn't to bad to be honest. Only thing I can add from my own perspective as when meeting any SP, I always go for regular health checks anyway and when this occurred, I booked in a little earlier than my scheduled testing.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 09:33:51 am by Neverthere »

Offline Bazwhite12

With The Mrs Period Blood does not bother either of us at all but with an SP its a no from me.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Had a GF once she loved shagging whilst on her period, and she bled that much that after the petitie mort bit she'd need a blood transfusion!

If any copper went in the room they'd be looking for the dead body!, soo much blood everywhere!.

I'd have sworn in a previous life!, she'd had  been a female Vampire!!.