Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pulling in sex hotspots  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
A really weird question. Is it is easier to pull civvy women in tourist sex hotspots? I was thinking about this and a lot of men, especially British men must focus their attentions on prossies and strippers, and avoid talking to civvy women. I'm not saying they are sex starved, but maybe ignored. I'm thinking of places like Prague and Amsterdam and possibly Thailand, although language is obviously a barrier.

grandmaster-ram-rod

civvy women are to much hassle,far cheaper to pay a professional , and not have the grief

Offline CBPaul

From what little I've seen of tourist sex destinations there aren't too many civvie women there, not ones rife for trying your luck with anyway. They'd have to have a serious kink to consider a bloke who is there for the obvious. Could be some freelancers avoiding the overheads though, but they'd still prossies.

Offline JamesKW

A really weird question. Is it is easier to pull civvy women in tourist sex hotspots? I was thinking about this and a lot of men, especially British men must focus their attentions on prossies and strippers, and avoid talking to civvy women. I'm not saying they are sex starved, but maybe ignored. I'm thinking of places like Prague and Amsterdam and possibly Thailand, although language is obviously a barrier.

They are not ignored there are plenty of local civvy men as well most of them probably don't want the attention of the British stag trips that go over.

vorian

civvy women are to much hassle,far cheaper to pay a professional , and not have the grief

Amen to that. :hi:

Offline Tailpipe

I always wondered the same about puerto banus as its banged out with civil and hookers, on the last boys on tour trip we did spend sometime on trying to pull
but in the end we could not be assed with it and went off and punted. Which sums it up in many ways. I recall having an hour of the husband at home but he does
not understated me shit and I thought fuck that can not be bothered as you never know if she is going to offer it up later or not,so why waste 4 hours buying drinks
to get the dust off at the end.  :cool:

Suspect that's why so many punt as you do not have to deal with all that shit that comes with dating.

Skirt

From my time in Thailand being western generally helped break the ice - your seen as richer and having better prospects. Civvy girls could be a lot of fun but out there competition from some very well publicised locations was fierce, normally ended up with me making an incorrect choice on reflection or my indecisiveness meaning both options disappeared!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Some very good points. The reason I mentioned civvies is they're usually prettier than prossies.

whiterussian

Civvy women in Amsterdam are some of the finest I've ever seen.  Only problem is that most regard English blokes as fat, pot smoking, coke snorting, pisshead perverts.  I can see their point  :lol:

Offline Cactus

I pulled a young German civvy chick when I was in hamburg last year.
I also pulled in Prague a couple of years back.
Both happened fairly organically, not really looking for it. So yeah, I'd probably agree that it is easier to pull in tourist sex hotspots, but had never really thought about it. Never pulled in Amsterdam though  :hi:

Offline pumps

Some very good points. The reason I mentioned civvies is they're usually prettier than prossies.

You'd think that, but in asia; thailand, hong kong etc etc they're all pretty nice on an even playing field.  If anything sometimes the prossies are more attractive.

Being a westerner in the above destinations makes pulling "any" woman a breeze, but you'll find alot are just freelancers trying to earn an extra buck outside of there regular day jobs.  They probably wont ask for anything upfront like a prossie but WILL rely on your generosity at the end to give them a nice tip.  ;)

thats my experience anyway.

Rochdull lad

Civvy women in Amsterdam are some of the finest I've ever seen.  Only problem is that most regard English blokes as fat, pot smoking, coke snorting, pisshead perverts.  I can see their point  :lol:

That's as maybe, whiterussian.

However, from the perspective of this older, vertically-challenged [and yes; I know we're all the same height lying down] punter; they're all too fooking tall! :thumbsdown: