Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do any of the Circumcised men on here find it hard to cum ?  (Read 8903 times)

Matty24579

I am uncut but did have a problem with my foreskin a few years back but bought a device which stretched it and its works fine now :)

broksonic

Having searching the net for the reason why I found it hard to cum , and more often not cumming at all while have sex.  Was all because I prone masturbated .  I had to stop prone masturbating and use my hand instead .  After a few weeks a cum no problem , and never fail to cum when i see a WG or have a one not stand  :)

link that helped me

External Link/Members Only

vorian

Having searching the net for the reason why I found it hard to cum , and more often not cumming at all while have sex.  Was all because I prone masturbated .  I had to stop prone masturbating and use my hand instead .  After a few weeks a cum no problem , and never fail to cum when i see a WG or have a one not stand  :)

link that helped me

External Link/Members Only

Did'nt even know prone masturbating was a thing, have never done it like that, interesting post.  :hi:

GrumpyoldGit

I have always been cut as far as I remember.
No problems cumming. In fact I find that I am so sensitive that I do not last long before the end is happening.

Offline SX225

Had a circumcision as it would take me ages to cum. Often, to great embarrassment, not at all with someone new. Urologist said it would help as foreskin was tight. Initially head was super sensitive after the operation. Three years later not so much. Didn't really resolve the problem either. Its obviously a mental issue rather than physical. Sometimes not a problem and can shoot for England. Other times no matter how hard I try or want to, nothing happens. Probably wank too much as well which doesn't help. On the positive side, cock does look much better. Helps that it's a big one though...