Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM / Sensual Massage in Edinburgh & Lothians  (Read 144369 times)

Offline whistle

Reviving what used to be quite an active thread!

Anyone been to the modern flat down near Bonnington crossroads recently? Current ad seems to indicate the same SP for weeks now. They were rotating every week or two in more recent times.
External Link/Members Only

I was fairly regular but one or two of the Chinese women were not at all appealing so I’m wary unless I’m
fairly confident the masseuse is an ok one.

Paid a visit last week. Will get a review up asap.

Offline Jayf

Anyone been in the dalry road place recently?

Offline Massagetugga

Anyone been in the dalry road place recently?

I’ve not due to a few more certain better options but I’ve also wondered if anything’s changed there

Offline Jayf

I’ve not due to a few more certain better options but I’ve also wondered if anything’s changed there

I keep thinking about trying it again.  Hit or miss that place .

Offline whistle

I just spotted this ad on Gumtree and was wondering if it rang any bells for anyone

Treat in Trinity Massage

The ad says she had been posting since 2017 but I’ve been racking my brain and can’t remember a Camilla in Trinity.

One bit of the wording of the ad is interesting:

‘I offer a friendly and professional service and can tailor your massage to your needs focusing on your desired areas.’

Any thoughts are appreciated!

While I’m her does anyone have any experience of Arisa?

She’s quite clear about no extras, but she’s adverting on Vivastreet!

« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 05:12:40 pm by whistle »

Offline Massagetugga

Arisa is the ageing Thai woman in the tenement flat at Dalry. Zero extras and most here have commented on a crap massage too. Her ad wording used to always say things like “I do massage with passion” and give a slight impression you might get more. I think that picture might be her but she’s nothing to write home about. Stalky frame.

I saw that Gumtree today too. Only thing I thought of was that was there not some youngish blonde that advertised on Gumtree a while ago who posted face pics and showed off her rack a bit? But again it was no extras. I’m sure Trinity too. May not be any connection though.

Edinburgh feels a bit stale again. Could do with some new FBSM talent.

Offline Sensible lad

Arisa is the ageing Thai woman in the tenement flat at Dalry. Zero extras and most here have commented on a crap massage too. Her ad wording used to always say things like “I do massage with passion” and give a slight impression you might get more. I think that picture might be her but she’s nothing to write home about. Stalky frame.

I saw that Gumtree today too. Only thing I thought of was that was there not some youngish blonde that advertised on Gumtree a while ago who posted face pics and showed off her rack a bit? But again it was no extras. I’m sure Trinity too. May not be any connection though.

Edinburgh feels a bit stale again. Could do with some new FBSM talent.

I think i remember the Trinity advert she was not bad looking in a gnd way, didn't venture so can't comment on service.  In terms of Edinburgh it's a desert for reliable offerings.  I've had legit massages at the Thai place near Haymarket.

Offline Newman

I had an excellent massage from blonde girl in Trinity a good few years ago but it was absolutely legit. Really nice girl. I asked about HE. She was not in any way offended but it was a definite no. Might not be the same girl of course.

Offline whistle

Thanks for that Massagetugga - I remember Arisa being mentioned now.

Now you’ve jogged my memory of the Trinity girl. I think someone on here reported that after a few visits the massage was getting flirty but when he sent a text politely enquiring if more was available he was blocked.

Offline tiny

Went to see Arisa a few months back, she's no spring chicken. average massage with no teasing, on turn over she pointed at the wee man and said does he need a massage too? so there you go, but wouldn't go back.

Offline whistle

Went to see Arisa a few months back, she's no spring chicken. average massage with no teasing, on turn over she pointed at the wee man and said does he need a massage too? so there you go, but wouldn't go back.

You just never know, do you?!

Offline Massagetugga

You just never know, do you?!

Must be a new thing then if she’s offering HE. How much extra did she want? I’m guessing if the answer was yes to the wee man wanting a massage too it wasn’t included in the standard rate
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 05:47:35 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline tiny

Think it was £50 for 1 hour and possibly £20 for HE, tried putting out of my memory if the truth be told.

Offline CGS2016

Has anyone tried this place out? I'm a fan of 4-hand massages but I'd be curious uf extras were on the table.

Offline ComeAgain

At those prices, definitely legit.

Offline Massagetugga

I think ages ago I saw there was a wee massage/beauty therapy type shop there (looking at Gumtree map).

I expect as ComeAgain says it’s 100% legit. 4 hand at £85 an hour isn’t too bad though. Wonder if they’re tidy (and both women  :lol:)

Offline Papertrail2019

Has anyone tried this place out? I'm a fan of 4-hand massages but I'd be curious uf extras were on the table.

Can confirm it is 100% legit. Usually see Isobel when I need a proper sports massage. Highly recommended but uses the massage gun majority of the session to make sure she gets the knots out. Her shop is in the middle of leith therefore parking isn't ideal.

She does get you naked but you have to put those tiny massage briefs on. I got 4 hands twice, once paid and the other time for free because I think her friend was there anyway or was teaching her. Wouldn't recommend 4 hands as the second persons skills have been crap on both occasions.

If you do need a legit massage, would recommend getting a 90 minute session.

Offline Papertrail2019

I think ages ago I saw there was a wee massage/beauty therapy type shop there (looking at Gumtree map).

I expect as ComeAgain says it’s 100% legit. 4 hand at £85 an hour isn’t too bad though. Wonder if they’re tidy (and both women  :lol:)

Unfortunately not tidy but definitely woman  :D

Offline Papertrail2019

I just spotted this ad on Gumtree and was wondering if it rang any bells for anyone

Treat in Trinity Massage

The ad says she had been posting since 2017 but I’ve been racking my brain and can’t remember a Camilla in Trinity.

One bit of the wording of the ad is interesting:

‘I offer a friendly and professional service and can tailor your massage to your needs focusing on your desired areas.’

Any thoughts are appreciated!

Can confirm it is Camilla in Trinity. Unfortunately she is 100% legit, which is such a shame.

Offline Massagetugga

Anyone know anything about this one? A Thai in Whitburn

The pictures have just been changed from what looked like fairly genuine non face pictures to what now looks more than likely fake

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

The pictures have just been changed from what looked like fairly genuine non face pictures to what now looks more than likely fake

I messaged a couple of times but got no reply.
Looks like the profile has been taken over so might try again.

Offline big-al93

Anyone visited this one...

I contacted her but she gave her address as the Dara Thai Massage in Whitburn. She looks too good to be true so I didn't follow it up.

Was mentioned as above in the big massage thread, doesn't look like photos of a mid 40's woman to me.

Offline Jayf

Went to the place on dalry road the other night, wasn't too bad. Couldn't get any other bookings that day. There was an attractive young woman in there, there was also an older woman in there too. Paid £30 and £30 for hr. I liked the walk in convenience of it to be fair.

Offline David1970

Went to the place on dalry road the other night, wasn't too bad. Couldn't get any other bookings that day. There was an attractive young woman in there, there was also an older woman in there too. Paid £30 and £30 for hr. I liked the walk in convenience of it to be fair.

Was that £30 for an hour massage and £30 for HE?

Offline Massagetugga

Was that £30 for an hour massage and £30 for HE?

It’ll be £30 for a half hour and £30 for the hand relief I’d imagine. Mind you I thought they took forty for a half hour

Offline David1970

It’ll be £30 for a half hour and £30 for the hand relief I’d imagine. Mind you I thought they took forty for a half hour

Paid £30 and £30 for hr.

He wrote this.

Offline Massagetugga

He wrote this.

Yes, unless some big typo, £60 total. Presumably hr is hand relief and £30 for the massage. There’s no way an hour massage at the place would be £30.

Offline Jayf

Apologies, I typed that on my phone. Was £30 for half n hour, £30 for hand relief. Massage wasn't too bad, not the best though.