Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tata (Diva) - South Kensington  (Read 1197 times)

Online audi_dude

External Link/Members Only

Saw her just before Christmas 2021. Surprised she hasn't been reviewed on here.

Location: Apartment in South Kensington. Bit of a weird setup - had to walk through a lounge (with a bed in it) and the kitchen to get to the bathroom!

Fee: £250 for 1 hr

Girl: Photos are extremely accurate. She has a great body and a pretty face. 8/10 for me. Would say she is late 20s.

Service: Decent OWO. Poor kissing - kept pulling away (profile says FK but no DFK). Sex in all requested positions. She was friendly enough but felt a bit distant at the same time. Excellent English.

Will I return: No - attractive enough but service was pretty average.

Happy to take any questions.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 11:32:05 pm by audi_dude »

Offline GameofPunting

External Link/Members Only

Saw her just before Christmas 2021. Surprised she hasn't been reviewed on here.

Location: Apartment in South Kensington. Bit of a weird setup - had to walk through a lounge (with a bed in it) and the kitchen to get to the bathroom!

Fee: £250 for 1 hr

Girl: Photos are extremely accurate. She has a great body and a pretty face. 8/10 for me. Would say she is late 20s.

Service: Decent OWO. Poor kissing - kept pulling away (profile says FK but no DFK). Sex in all requested positions. She was friendly enough but felt a bit distant at the same time. Excellent English.

Will I return: No - attractive enough but service was pretty average.

Happy to take any questions.

Thanks for the review.

How was her ass as per the scale below ? In terms of size. Does it protrude out.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Banned reason: As requested
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online audi_dude

Thanks for the review.

How was her ass as per the scale below ? In terms of size. Does it protrude out.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hi, I would say B (but it was quite a while ago so don't hold me to it!)