Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Chloe 35 - Croydon - glad I walked  (Read 4698 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6512826) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline if33lsosl33py

External Link/Members Only

Comms where quick
Same location as Tiffany and that other fat one nelly reeves corner area of Croydon
Got there around 2:45
50 for 15mins pump n dump

She opened the door saw her face I was like this a old rough Hungarian lady could have been my lunch lady in school I should have walked smh. But I wanted to see that game over tat I saw in the pic.
Got to the bedroom she strips off she got multiple tats her body wise is similar to I would say to Tiffany but more older and more of a gut.

After learning my lesson with Tiffany and her stench i made sure to do my check before I go through with the punt. I said to her before getting head I want to see what she looks like in doggy so she got into position not a bad shape also firm.
Got closer to spread the cheeks apart to see her pussy got that whiff I told her nah am good  :dash:. put back on my clothes she said baby what’s wrong I said I don’t want to be rude but on your profile u say cleanliness is wealthiness I told her your pussy smells I am not trying to be rude but am gonna leave. She said few words in her language she gave me back my 50 I cut out. Yeah I think all these Hungarian tings in Croydon is a no go for me.

Yall can try maybe on a different day she will be more fresh who knows
That’s Tiffany and this one I ain’t even gonna risk the rest of them

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 04:19:40 pm by if33lsosl33py »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Leave out the time you go there. If you make a mistake and review an indie that frequents this site and state the time you went, there is a chance they will link your alias with your phone number and probs share it around which would cause you hassle trying to arrange bookings if they can ID you being a UKP member from your number. Be careful.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 04:41:12 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Online Saltnpepper

External Link/Members Only

Comms where quick
Same location as Tiffany and that other fat one nelly reeves corner area of Croydon
Got there around 2:45
50 for 15mins pump n dump

She opened the door saw her face I was like this a old rough Hungarian lady could have been my lunch lady in school I should have walked smh. But I wanted to see that game over tat I saw in the pic.
Got to the bedroom she strips off she got multiple tats her body wise is similar to I would say to Tiffany but more older and more of a gut.

After learning my lesson with Tiffany and her stench i made sure to do my check before I go through with the punt. I said to her before getting head I want to see what she looks like in doggy so she got into position not a bad shape also firm.
Got closer to spread the cheeks apart to see her pussy got that whiff I told her nah am good  :dash:. put back on my clothes she said baby what’s wrong I said I don’t want to be rude but on your profile u say cleanliness is wealthiness I told her your pussy smells I am not trying to be rude but am gonna leave. She said few words in her language she gave me back my 50 I cut out. Yeah I think all these Hungarian tings in Croydon is a no go for me.

Yall can try maybe on a different day she will be more fresh who knows
That’s Tiffany and this one I ain’t even gonna risk the rest of them

Omg sorry to hear bruv, yeah you're there man for walking and telling her why 😂😂😂😂🤣. They need to learn, I remember when 15 mins was £40 now they up the price but downgrade the service fuck that.

Offline JackSaint

Walking looks like exactly the correct decision OP buy why oh why would you choose that thing to fuck in the first place  :vomit:

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Jesus Christ you could put a saddle on that and ride her into battle!

Offline Wozel

“But I wanted to see that game over tat I saw in the pic.”   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline last_days_of_logan

Walking looks like exactly the correct decision OP buy why oh why would you choose that thing to fuck in the first place  :vomit:

the back off really

i am still interested in going LOL. i had a positive experience with tiffany and no smells at all

maybe my guy here has alerted her to the poor hygeine and now she hsa fixed up

Offline if33lsosl33py

Leave out the time you go there. If you make a mistake and review an indie that frequents this site and state the time you went, there is a chance they will link your alias with your phone number and probs share it around which would cause you hassle trying to arrange bookings if they can ID you being a UKP member from your number. Be careful.

Thanks I didn’t even know it was that deep now I know appreciate the advice

Offline if33lsosl33py

the back off really

i am still interested in going LOL. i had a positive experience with tiffany and no smells at all

maybe my guy here has alerted her to the poor hygeine and now she hsa fixed up

My guy that’s what man was there for the back off she got nice lil bum in doggy position
I must have bad luck that’s 2 from the reeves corner gang that smelt for me. Lol I ain’t want to be the sacrifice that makes her fix up lol I should have had her smelling decent the cheek of putting cleanness is wealth smh

Offline pumps

Good job for walking, a stink can tell more stories than just personal hygiene   :hi:

Did you say you've seen nelly there? Was she fresh?

Offline TrumpCard

"this a old rough Hungarian lady could have been my lunch lady in school"

Dang, you must of been blessed with some sexy af lunch ladies  :lol:

Defo on my to-do list if she can freshen up, that ass is beckoning me.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 03:27:31 pm by TrumpCard »

Offline if33lsosl33py

Good job for walking, a stink can tell more stories than just personal hygiene   :hi:

Did you say you've seen nelly there? Was she fresh?

Nah I ain’t seen nelly but I know she part of that group there I ain’t even gonna risk it no more tif and this one both smelled bad to wash my dick throughly Smh

All this shit we have to go through to smash a phat back smh

Nah I ain’t seen nelly but I know she part of that group there I ain’t even gonna risk it no more tif and this one both smelled bad to wash my dick throughly Smh

All this shit we have to go through to smash a phat back smh

Hey man just a quick one...when you acted like you was going to possible go along with fucking her...did she say some kind of "go slow" or anything to that effect? Or do you think she can take it from her body language?

Offline if33lsosl33py

Hey man just a quick one...when you acted like you was going to possible go along with fucking her...did she say some kind of "go slow" or anything to that effect? Or do you think she can take it from her body language?

This Chloe one I didn’t fuck so I don’t know if she can take it or not
Tif ain’t really tell me go slow so not sure bro u gonna have to try and see if it works out for you

This Chloe one I didn’t fuck so I don’t know if she can take it or not
Tif ain’t really tell me go slow so not sure bro u gonna have to try and see if it works out for you

Yeah tiff got scared real fast. was a massive "please go slow" before she even turned round. i had to be careful throughout

Offline PatMacGroin

Quick heads up that this profile appears to have been swapped since this review. And I'm assuming a third person had it at some point, because neither of these two would usually have ended up in any of my hotlists.

Current Profile Capture:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+447404168649

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline Wozel

Well she’s a major upgrade from the previous one

Offline paul90

I have punted at the same location which seems to be home to the Hungarians who pass through Croydon.  The one thing I have noticed is the poor service offered by some of the girls who work there, I am not surprised by your unfortunate experience.  Maybe her Tattoo means game over when you catch a whiff of her scent. :D  The lady who runs the place is a nice woman but I think she knows there is a problem with the SP attitudes.

Offline Wozel

Or it’s game over when she sits her fat ass down on your face  :D

Offline PatMacGroin

Profile has changed back again. Looks like there must be atleast 2 WG's sharing the same profile.

Captured today:

Offline PatMacGroin

And the original profile appears to have changed owners once again. Definitely a B&S profile swapping outfit that is probably best avoided.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

To each their own of course but why in fuck would anyone pay to fuck that  :vomit:

You could put a saddle on her and ride her into battle!

Offline Macmillan1964

The photos look very photoshopped .
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1

Offline Ghost777