Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella kitty  (Read 667 times)

Bodge50

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My first review so apologies if it's a bit short.
Ella has a lot of good if a bit fluffy feedback, so despite usually avoiding EE girls I thought I'd give her a go.
Coms - very good, quick response to emails so all seemed ok.
Outcall- Ella was dropped off round the corner so nobody was parked outside my house. She arrived on time and was dressed discreetly.
Meet - I went for a 2 hour meeting. On arrival Ella asked for a Cuppa and we sat talking, she was definitely the girl from the profile pictures, very attractive with a great figure and good English.
This is where things started to go a bit south. We sat talking which was nice but no attempts were made to take things further, this is probably my fault as I do need the girl to take the lead and maybe I didn't make this clear, but most girls can read their clients and know when to take charge.
In the end I had to move things to the bedroom and start undressing her.
This just felt awkward with her winceing and saying "sensitive " when I went near nipples or pussy.
Now I pride myself on being a gentle person ( probably too gentle) so this was off putting.
I gave up and so Ella proceeded with reasonable owo then on with protection and some vigorous cowgirl to completion.
All in all I felt Ella was rushing the sex which for a 2 hour meet seems pointless and not what's payed for.
I rated our meet as neutral because Ella was friendly enough to talk to and very attractive but I think we just didn't click sexually. When you pay for 2 hours the idea is to take the pressure off, relax and let the girl get into her stride, but this just didn't happen this time.

Ming

Thanks for the review Bodge.

I have her on my HL as a possible to book a hotel for a few hours meeting.
This review does make me question that possibility now?

Ming  :hi:

Bodge50

Hi Ming.
I picked a difficult one to start with.
Had to think for a while about the neutral rating.
As I said Coms, punctuality, discretion and accuracy of pictures where all perfectly good.
It was just the bedroom action that wasn't up to scratch. And after all that is what we pay for.
But having said all that Ella is a good looking girl with a very fit young body.
Maybe someone who's a bit more dominant than me would have more luck.
Be interested to know if you decide to take the plunge and how you get on.