Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naturall Aga xx - Dalston Junction  (Read 1452 times)

7 review(s) for Naturall Aga xx (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

Thought I'd already written a review about Aga, apologies to Tantraman for piggy-backing his.

After Parking's bad experience I texted Aga to see how she was doing after returning to London.  Her replies were cheerful and encouraging so I caved and booked to see her.   :thumbsup:

1hr for 100 - Comms by text all good, she asked me to delay my arrival by a few mins before I was there so took my time walking from the high st, no time spent waiting.

As has been mentioned before Aga is a nextdoor pretty Polish lass in her early 20s, perhaps capricious because of her youth and the stresses around her.   :unknown:
She's about 5'7", of sturdy figure perhaps a size 12, all natural curves and B/C cups with responsive little bullet nipples.   :thumbsup:
Yes, she's a little thick around the middle but we're talking barely a handful of inches here (a little effort on the pole and tightening her core would sort it).    :unknown:
She has strong legs and a nice "hands full" of a derriere.   :thumbsup:

Welcomed by a smiling Aga in a sleek robe and a pretty bit of underwear.   :thumbsup:

Fresh out of the shower we started with some snogging (kiss, FK, DFK mix) and chuckling (her flatmate was grumpy and cleaning the kitchen) - kinky shit eh? 

OWO to the root felt good.  RO on her got her engine running.  More snogging, fondling, nibbling, sucking, licking.  Rubbed her off a few times until she insisted I fuck her.  Wellied up and then she presented herself a la doggy.  A willing doggy where she spreads her knees wide, drops her shoulders to the mattress, angles her lovely arse up to me and backs onto my rigid cock.  Grasped her at the waist and crashed into her, taut ripples across her butt cheeks as my thighs slapped hers and I got as deep as I could.  She made those low groans that end in a whimper each time I hit the buffers.  Didn't last long, I filled the jonny as I stroked into her, collapsed onto her back still inside her.  No rush to dismount, she tried to tease me back into action with some rocking of her hips, I withdrew as I didn't want the raincoat slipping off inside her.
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cleaned up and cooled down with kissing, cuddling and a bit more banter.

Showered and out the door just over an hr after we started.

Definitely a case of YMMV.  As she herself has intimated, if you bring the happy then she will likely be happy too.  She's not the grizzled professional WG who can put on a show come rain or shine, you will need to try and build a good rapport with her.  If that's not your bag or you're too nervous then you're better off spending elsewhere.

Offline Parking

Everyone has their off days, we live and learn.

Offline tantraman

Thanks, LLP :hi: ... it's good to know she's "bouncing" again!

:yahoo:

Offline TheBossMan

Has she actually got a pole in the bedroom?

Would be nice having a show before the main event

Offline LLPunting

Has she actually got a pole in the bedroom?

Would be nice having a show before the main event

Nope

Offline LLPunting

For those who need the signposts this picture is probably the most representative of Aga's current shape.

Pay close attention (for those of an excitable nature take care not to ruin your keyboards).

Hidden Image/Members Only