Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica 69 very strong positive experience  (Read 4310 times)

187 review(s) for Veronica69_a (166 positive, 8 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Wankingdead

External Link/Members Only

No doubt this was a punt to remember.
Veronica was reviewed here before and I don't think I can add more than say that her comms were good. Her place is very clean and few steps from Chancery lane tube. The girl is very pretty with pouty lips and beautiful green eyes. She look like Angelina Jollie .
The punt
DFK through out tongues to tonsils. DT I could feel her oesophagus with my dick. BRŔRRRRRRRRRRŔ . She sucked me for like 15 minutes flat with variations balls sac and crack.
The sex itself was in all positions. I came twice. Nothing like someone who is honest in their trade.
I left the place with a fucking wide smile and hollow testicles.
YABADABADOOOÒOOOOOOOOO AS MR TARZAN SAy.
This is one my top ten punts this year.
If there is spelling mistakes I blame it on the Beer.

mrhappypants

Two very positive reviews on the same day.

I wonder if the rates and extras are a bit high and business is a bit slow.

Offline LLPunting

WD,
When was this escapade?

MHP,
+40 for CIM is at least 20 too much.  if she doesn't like it (and the experience for the punter would be crap anyway) why not just drop it from services offered?  Good rep for limited service is better than shit rep for botched services.
130 is a little rich for her base service.

Offline Wankingdead

I met her yesterday for one hour in the afternoon. I contacted my plan A Jasmine who said she will be free after 3 pm fck that then plan B was busy with client. Booked a Brazilian duo from bp but then settled for Veronica. I admit I had few beers before hand but I have been in this shit for so long I can tell the difference btn a good and a bad WG.
What was different with her punt was the following:
1: she was pretty
2: she was young and fit.
3 she was clean.
4 she was very keen on pleasing me. So I was her focus.
5 she was good good at DFK and was happy to kiss everytime I wanted to.
6 she has no bounderies or what ever the fck that is.
7 my test of a successful punt is always two things, one is if I feel regret when I leave the wg place ? There was none. And two if I feel I can and will revisit and yes she is someone I can revisit.
Cost was £130. Ofcourse any money you pay when you are thinking with your dick head is too much but for her beauty . Fittness and enthusiasm she was more than a match to the Agency staff that you pay over £200 for.

Offline boardyhell

from memory she did throat pie and swallow for me for an extra 20 about 6 months ago
40 just for cim in my opinion is ridiculous and puts me off seeing her again
shame her deep throat is exceptional and a nice girl

Offline Wankingdead

Yes that is what is stated but at my meeting with her here is what happened: after my first pop I was totally exhausted we just lay in bed and talked about Poland and places visited and so . After a while I started getting up and said not sure but I think time is up. She checked and said no still 15 minutes left and started to suck me again it was an all mighty suck dt balls deep lots of spit and eye contact and I was hard again in no time. She continued to suck and I came partly in her mouth and partly her face and body. That is why I left walking like John Wayne with swollen dick and jelly legs.😀😀

Jvosta

Does she really look like Angelina Jolie ? ...cause people said that about khloe Colindale too...

Offline boardyhell

i remember meeting her the first time in her old place some how i had walk through an office to get to her top floor room ,bloody embarrassing as every one knew what was going on

Offline Wankingdead

She did remind me of her frim some angles. Mind you I mostly saw the top of her head balanced on my beach ball ( for totenham supporters)😁😁

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the very salient points WD! :thumbsup:  :drinks:

TimeForTea

I saw her about a year and a half ago in Kings Cross. She did DFK, owo, cum in mouth/face, watersports and anal all in for 120 for the hour. What a cracking punt that was!!!

I'm intrigued and excited she's back but her new extras are far too much!

TimeForTea

Just remembered there was mutual rimming and a prostate massage on me as well!

With all her extras, that original £120 punt would now cost me....... £250!!!

Was it unforgettable? Yes! Am I going to more than double the price to repeat it? No!

mrhappypants

Does she really look like Angelina Jolie ? ...cause people said that about khloe Colindale too...

I would say more like Rachel Weiz.  The veri shows born Dec 89.  I will try to post it later.