Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Paradise Spa Dagenham Coffee Morning  (Read 3121 times)

Offline thebadooboy

Paradise Spa (Coffee morning) is an odd one. It is the cheapest way to get guaranteed laid in the country (well almost, more on that later). At £50 (plus £10 refundable deposit), it is even less than the cheapest of punts but the quality can only be described as mediocre.

The day I went (i.e. today), there were six ladies in all, none of which would have caught my eye in the bright sunshine. The fact that the fucking areas are dark make it easier to get a hard-on without finding out that the lass you’re ravaging would probably make you go soft in other circumstances.

They didn’t give me any attitude and did their best to treat me well. Then there’s the guys; there were a lot of Asians today perhaps due to the start of the Muslim fasting on Friday. A lot of them were pushy and lacking basic understanding of the fact that well, even the girls at these venues, were human beings that need to go to the loo or have a break from time to time.

I counted about 20 men in all over the 3 hours I was there. There was pizza on offer and orange/grape cordial but no soft drinks (otherwise charged against your deposit). Don’t get me wrong, if you have time and don’t mind waiting for an hour between shagging and/or are an absolute budget, then sure, it is worth going.

But you get a “wider” and more flexible range from the likes of AW for about the same budget (yes you need to factor in the travel and opportunity cost as well – I went to Becontree (district line) and took the 62 bus).

Plus most importantly, you can at least see the pictures before sealing a deal. Because it is not my cuppa but will appeal (and service) to a niche audience. I am giving them a neutral.

PS: Their website is not working at the moment.

Offline Sinz

Would not classify this as a review, great observation skills.

But if you could rather talk about the WG you met and the services you received it would make more sense.

Topic moved to discussions as it is not a review

Offline davidgood

Thanks for giving some feedback to confirm that the Spa is still open even though this is not considered to be a review.

It would have been good if you had named the girls or described them and  what you got up to. But I suspect you might not be a regular party goer who would know what they are called and names do get changed.

As I was out the office today I nearly went along for some pizza and fun. But decided not to, expecting it to be busy with the forthcoming fasting period.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline JamesKW

I have been Wednesday afternoon but I find even if it is quiet you get a lot of hoggers,so you can be standing waiting for at least 20 mins,I only manage to fit three in (which some may think is good for £50)
For an extra £10 the evening is better,there are more girls,more men but not so many hoggers (or they are younger and cant hold it as long)you get a lot more pounders so the girls are relieved to get an old guy like me.I can fit in at least five girls and on a quiet night as many as seven.This type of party scene is not for the faint hearted.

Offline JamesKW

Would not classify this as a review, great observation skills.

But if you could rather talk about the WG you met and the services you received it would make more sense.

Topic moved to discussions as it is not a review

I don't think this is unreasonable to have in reviews as parties are different,even if a specific girl is there one time she may not be there another or busy with other punters.
The review is about the quality of girls generally,value for money and the organisation of the party (if there is any)

Offline Sinz

I don't think this is unreasonable to have in reviews as parties are different,even if a specific girl is there one time she may not be there another or busy with other punters.
The review is about the quality of girls generally,value for money and the organisation of the party (if there is any)

And none of those details or the WGs names were discussed, rather there was more talk about the guys hanging around and the pizza

Offline JamesKW

And none of those details or the WGs names were discussed, rather there was more talk about the guys hanging around and the pizza

Some punters don't bother asking for names they just take their fill,many of the girls are not English or even speak much of it but they tend to be well known on the party scene.Most of the punters in this case are normally from Asia or Africa,it is important on the party scene to discuss the type of punter you get as it does effect the vibe of the party.You get many that are impatient and will try every trick to push in, you get some that are hoggers (these tend to be the older English types).
The girls are all different,ages,looks nationalities,the idea of a party is that you can experiment a little you often get girls you wouldn't normally try if you were paying through Adultwork who offer good service,or who are tighter than you would expect.As you have many experiences,no girl is the same I have never had a bad night but you need to be open minded.
The party scene is not for the majority,especially those that like the gfe.

Offline Sinz

Some punters don't bother asking for names they just take their fill,many of the girls are not English or even speak much of it but they tend to be well known on the party scene.Most of the punters in this case are normally from Asia or Africa,it is important on the party scene to discuss the type of punter you get as it does effect the vibe of the party.You get many that are impatient and will try every trick to push in, you get some that are hoggers (these tend to be the older English types).
The girls are all different,ages,looks nationalities,the idea of a party is that you can experiment a little you often get girls you wouldn't normally try if you were paying through Adultwork who offer good service,or who are tighter than you would expect.As you have many experiences,no girl is the same I have never had a bad night but you need to be open minded.
The party scene is not for the majority,especially those that like the gfe.

Fair enough and the above info is insightful, but the OP does not talk about any services he received from the WGs whatsoever.

It's like, if I were to write up a review of a massage place saying "it was good" and that's it.

It's not particularly helpful at all and he OP needs to expand on the experience and that's the whole point of this forum.

Offline JamesKW

Fair enough and the above info is insightful, but the OP does not talk about any services he received from the WGs whatsoever.

It's like, if I were to write up a review of a massage place saying "it was good" and that's it.

It's not particularly helpful at all and he OP needs to expand on the experience and that's the whole point of this forum.

I don't know about the OP but the services can vary from girl to girl and sometimes whether they take a liking to you,as such no girl depends on returning customers so they don't have to please individuals.The services are more likely to be akin to what you would get in a SOHO walkup,some parties are more raunchy like the Phoenix Club (which is already well reviewed on here)but you pay accordingly.Not all the girls are bad often there can be young stunners but these are more popular.Personally I like a mixture of regulars (where I know what I will get) and newbies.You get a group of WGs that are there week in week out,about half and the other half may only do it once either just to make a little extra cash or they don't like it.
The parties are normally quite busy,though you do get some quiet weeks (these are the ones we relish) so they don't need a lot of publicity.
You wont get owo (although you do at Phoenix) but when you are there you may not think this is such a bad thing as you actually see how many cocks they take in their mouth.

Offline Sinz

JamesKW - we are having this entire discussion because you stated the above post by the OP, in fact is a review. So yes this is very much about the OP and the details described above is insufficient to be a review. End of story.

Offline JamesKW

JamesKW - we are having this entire discussion because you stated the above post by the OP, in fact is a review. So yes this is very much about the OP and the details described above is insufficient to be a review. End of story.

I think it is a review,he states that the girls are not desireable to him,but he manages to get it up as it was dark - this suggests the girls to him were ugly.
He says it cost £50 - that's the price for an afternoon.
He says the clients are Asian and pushy - this is a description of the type of punter and may influence the party vibe.
He doesn't list services - but these are individual to the punter there are no standard services except there is no owo.
He says there are long waits this suggests hoggers.
He says the girls were generally friendly despite all the above,these are experienced party girls and they do it because they like it, most WGs wouldn't be able to cope in this setup.

and you get a free pizza you also get use of the Jacuzzi,sauna and steam room.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 04:16:10 pm by JamesKW »

Offline thebadooboy

One black girl. Didn't punt.
One white British girl with a rasta hairstyle. Punted. Great body, silicon tits. Yasmine/Jasmine was her name.
The rest were Brazilian based on the fact that they spoke Portuguese between them most of the time.
Two were size 12-14, one was size 16-18 with rather large jugs.

Offline Sinz

he states that the girls are not desireable to him,but he manages to get it up as it was dark - this suggests the girls to him were ugly.

Your assumption, based on the post - not clear from the post.

He says it cost £50 - that's the price for an afternoon.

Price mentioned yes, duration not explained- you are aware from your experience, but that does not mean other punters can assume that.

He doesn't list services - but these are individual to the punter there are no standard services except there is no owo.

Again, you are aware from your experience, but that does not mean other punters would know that and is something the OP should have stated

He says there are long waits this suggests hoggers.

Assumption again, it could have been people hanging around other shops or street.

He says the girls were generally friendly despite all the above,these are experienced party girls and they do it because they like it, most WGs wouldn't be able to cope in this setup.

Again, that information is not directly conveyed by the OP and you know it because you have been there before.

and you get a free pizza you also get use of the Jacuzzi,sauna and steam room.

Not specified by OP, useful intel , again from your past experience

So again, clearly the post has inadequate details, as you had to type up a long explanation to just make sense of his comments. It would have been helpful, if the OP had such information in his original post.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 04:35:27 pm by Sinz »

Offline Sinz

One white British girl with a rasta hairstyle. Punted. Great body, silicon tits. Yasmine/Jasmine was her name.
The rest were Brazilian based on the fact that they spoke Portuguese between them most of the time.

Now that's useful information, which would make your post a review. Cheers  :hi:

Offline JamesKW

The Brazilians are the best,dont go by looks,I hope you punted them.

Offline ladiesman020

I know a girl who works there, not as a prossie, or gets nude.
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

vt

I know a girl who works there, not as a prossie, or gets nude.

When I went there was a clothed lady who I saw on the way out, not the receptionist or the barmaid, maybe she was the owner, she was a lot sexier than the naked ones!  ;)

Offline ladiesman020

She's a talk dark Lithuanian girl about 20, very distinctive Eyes
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac