Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GoddessCruella - Bethnal Green - scam online slave training  (Read 2561 times)

Darkdesire44

External Link/Members Only
I contacted this mistress after having seen her advertisement on the above mentioned website.

So her method is a bit weird and it sounded like a scam from the get go. (But I was foolish to bite the bait anyway).
Once I contacted her through text message, the first thing she did was sending me a massive copy pasted message.

"Bootcamp is a journey of discovery, I don't want to be in My Control Centre with a stranger, I want to be there with a slave that worships and obeys Me, that has proved himself worthy of My time. A slave that has bared his soul to be there and because he has, I control him easily, and take him to places he only ever imagined before!
it is My test of the depth of your submissiveness, your seriousness to worship and obey! Discovering and uncovering all your secrets, getting to KNOW ALL about you, teaching you some of the rules that underpin ALL My training, no matter what ripples your nipples or jangles your dangle"

And then she said that in order for me to see her she first wants to train me by online for a month and then she will see me on the second month. And for her online training I need to pay her "tribute" by bank transfer. £100
Alarm bells soon rang and I asked her if it's possible to pay only for 2 weeks first and then see how it's gonna go from there.
She agreed hesitantly and I transferred £50. As soon as I did that. She immediately asked for me to pay the rest and then only she would start the training. To be honest I kinda like her domination style. Out of desperation I then transferred the rest of her fee of £50. I asked her if she had got it and asked what's gonna happen now.
As soon as I sent this message she blocked me on WhatsApp and blocked me on her phone too. Because whenever I tried to call her. Her phone was busy.

To be honest I don't even know if this was a woman. I never talked on the phone. Just assumed this was a woman.

Has anyone in this forum encountered her/him before?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline KPL

So sorry to hear to this, sounds like you have been a victim of a scam and even if it might be slightly awkward it should be reported. Lesson learned should be never ever pay anything up front, especially transfers to someone you haven't even spoken to or met. Requesting the second payment when you had agreed reduced time/rate should really set your punter scam alarm bells ringing

James999

She's a member here now, and whinging about this review  :music:

Offline finn5555

They always whinge  :wackogirl:

Offline scutty brown

She reckons she's never taken any money off the OP.
Whats the chances she's read Charissa's thread and wants to play the same game?
Except this time I doubt if many will believe

Offline Belgarion

Shame about the experience and never ever transfer money to anyone in advance.

Lesson learnt

Offline Belgarion

She reckons she's never taken any money off the OP.
Whats the chances she's read Charissa's thread and wants to play the same game?
Except this time I doubt if many will believe

To be honest AN could have ended the speculation instantly but as far as I'm concerned his review was bollocks and that instantly means I'll disregard all his reviews.

No credible punter would let what she said stand without a retort.

Offline KPL

Where can I read her feedback? thanks

Offline KPL

To be honest AN could have ended the speculation instantly but as far as I'm concerned his review was bollocks and that instantly means I'll disregard all his reviews.

No credible punter would let what she said stand without a retort.

I can see that the user has been banned ..

James999

She's back and whinging about this review again  :dash:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I've never understood the whole sub and dominatrix scene paying a prossie to whip you and then call you a piece of shit  :dash: :dash:

Offline Belgarion

I've never understood the whole sub and dominatrix scene paying a prossie to whip you and then call you a piece of shit  :dash: :dash:

To each their own mate. It makes no sense to me whatsoever

Offline Kingc

Can I whip and verbally abuse you and be paid for it  :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Offline Turtle1

If this is true then I'm not going to beat around the bush. How daft can you get to fall for that.

Offline scutty brown

......I'm not going to beat around the bush.....
But beating the bush is part of the fun....

Offline lewisjones23

now apparently one of her kids is on here  :wackogirl: