Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DivaSEXY4U- Tooting Bec  (Read 3077 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

A wiseman once said "silicone parts are made for toys" and I definitely concur with this statement. But sometimes pussy makes a man go against his own principles, no matter how deeply entrenched he may be in them. And DivaSEXY4U definitely made me reconsider them.

Yes, her boobs and bum are fake but despite these building blocks, I felt I was more in Felatio Land rather than lego land. Her bum and boobs felt very soft so I was able to overlook her artificial body. Plus, her pretty face compensated for what she lacked in authencity on her body.

comms  her comms were pretty bad. I tried on numerous occasions to get a hold of her. I almost gave up but my perseverance paid off. If you don't have the patience then I wouldn't bother. Once she knows you're serious about meeting, her comms suddenly become better.

location it's not the most discreet part of Tooting Bec. She's currently in Cardiff but when she does come back to London, I would go at night if one is looking for discreetness.

the woman Despite the unpropitious start, seeing her in the flesh did somewhat palliate her rather flippant attitude towards her comms. Her body was simply wow, and what a smile. Beautiful skin and a tight body. It actually felt as soft as it looked. She would fit perfectly in the Rio De Janeiro carnival. Her English is so so but thankfully my dick is multilingual.

service After we had exchanged "roses", she was very relaxed in her approach. Her OWO was decent. Not the best but she certainly gave it go. I didn't opt for rimming either way although I do regret not receiving it. It's simply not my thing although she was more than willing to do so.

After polishing my bald champ, on came the condom and into the ring he went. Her pussy was wet but admittedly not particularly tight. She wasn't too keen on having her nipples sucked. I can only presume she only recently had them done at the time.

Whilst I showed mercy on her nipples, once we switched to doggy, I showed her ass no mercy, and what a sight it was. I'm an ass man so her proportions were fine for me although it may be OTT for others. I rammed her ass like a police raid on a Hackney estate door. Absolutely great doggy and she could take it. There was light kissing, a little bit of tongue too.

She finished me off with a handjob and cleaned me up afterwards. If it wasn't for her enthusiasm and great body, this would've been a neutral heading towards negative, due to her extremely poor comms.

positives soft brown skin. Great smile, fantastic (albeit fake) body, a lot of enthusiasm.

neutral not the most discreet of areas. Broken English.

negatives Really bad comms. She really needs to work on it as it's extremely frustrating.

Tentatively positive.

Offline tantric talents

I rammed her ass like a police raid on a Hackney estate door.
Nice one. LMAO  :lol:
Cim's not on her likes list but is on the profile blurb.
I guess you didn't  get it ?

Offline puntingpumping1920

Hopefully this girl comes back to London. I will see her and review her
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline samneil15

Just tried to book as she's in Manchester. She said no ANAL  :dash: and used the term virgin? WTF?

What's that all about?

Offline Sinz

Just tried to book as she's in Manchester. She said no ANAL  :dash: and used the term virgin? WTF?

What's that all about?

Possibly meant anal virgin  :unknown:

Offline doyouforgetit

I saw her in Tooting too. This time her comms were okay. Her tits look fake but I thought her arse might be real. At least it felt natural and she suggested as much. Who knows? Her service was enthusiastic and she looks great in doggy. Won't see again because I've got others I want to try first but would recommend to others who like nice girls with big booty.

Offline Sinz

I saw her in Tooting too. This time her comms were okay. Her tits look fake but I thought her arse might be real. At least it felt natural and she suggested as much. Who knows? Her service was enthusiastic and she looks great in doggy. Won't see again because I've got others I want to try first but would recommend to others who like nice girls with big booty.

Much appreciated and will be useful, if you can share the above comment as a review with further details

Offline doyouforgetit

Much appreciated and will be useful, if you can share the above comment as a review with further details

I can't add that much to what others said tbh. She has a very down to Earth and sweet personality. I remember she also made the anal virgin comment to me too. She is very sexy with a tiny waist and eminently fuckable. She gave very good head, drove me crazy. I'd definitely recommend her if you like women with that shape. Nothing negative to say about her. I'd prefer that she wasn't an anal virgin and her accommodation isn't amazing- but then it's not too bad either and she's not at the high end of the market. It's just apparently her comms are usually bad so that might dissuade you if that's a big issue for you.

Offline Sinz

I can't add that much to what others said tbh. She has a very down to Earth and sweet personality. I remember she also made the anal virgin comment to me too. She is very sexy with a tiny waist and eminently fuckable. She gave very good head, drove me crazy. I'd definitely recommend her if you like women with that shape. Nothing negative to say about her. I'd prefer that she wasn't an anal virgin and her accommodation isn't amazing- but then it's not too bad either and she's not at the high end of the market. It's just apparently her comms are usually bad so that might dissuade you if that's a big issue for you.

Again instead of adding to the comments, it would be better if you leave a review