Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Extravagant punt  (Read 1034 times)

Offline smithy_132

So, I'm normally around 3 punts a month, £60 or £70 for 30 minutes, occasionally £80.

Always short notice, so sometimes like this week/last week I don't manage to get a punt in. That leaves me with a bit extra cash in my pocket, historically I've gone for 2 in a week at my normal price point, but I'm thinking I should maybe look at someone a bit pricier and hopefully get a better experience.

Any recommendations out there ?

I'm not bothered about anal, do like OWO, DFK and prefer big tits. Up to a genuine size 14 is fine, but10-12 would be ideal. Starting to get more nervous about meeting new people after getting car vandalised at a recent punt, so so somewhere properly discreet ideally.

Any recommendations?

Offline threechilliman

Starting to get more nervous about meeting new people after getting car vandalised at a recent punt

Might be worth a review of that one.

Offline HailWood

Sorry that I can’t advise as big tits aren’t really my thing. I think you need Nervous Jimmy to respond to you.

Offline vanillaslice686

i think I’m on similar wave length to yourself with tastes , how do these look

External Link/Members Only Angel from Walsall always had fun and massive bapps.

External Link/Members Only Natalie from Hatfield abit taller than my usual but very long legs and big boobs only seen once but again very fun

Let me know what areas your happy to visit I’m generally happy to travel a hour

Offline sensualencounter

So, I'm normally around 3 punts a month, £60 or £70 for 30 minutes, occasionally £80.

Always short notice, so sometimes like this week/last week I don't manage to get a punt in. That leaves me with a bit extra cash in my pocket, historically I've gone for 2 in a week at my normal price point, but I'm thinking I should maybe look at someone a bit pricier and hopefully get a better experience.

Any recommendations out there ?

I'm not bothered about anal, do like OWO, DFK and prefer big tits. Up to a genuine size 14 is fine, but10-12 would be ideal. Starting to get more nervous about meeting new people after getting car vandalised at a recent punt, so so somewhere properly discreet ideally.

Any recommendations?
Just because you go pricier doesn't mean you'll get a better experience.

Online NervousJ

You punt similar to me....I rarely book in advance, maybe a couple of days at most...

Recently I’ve seen Jadexx in Sandiacre...

Jasmine Maya a38 nr Mcarthur Glen ( need to review)...

Both have big tits and I thought gave  a decent service...

Also theres busty brunette and her mate who usually work out of hotel at j25...

Tanya would be a decent punt again out of j25....

Lucyhearts at Hucknall

Mercedes at j29, I havent seen but previous reviews and contact thus far she looks a cracker...

Amberxx tours and looks good with huge bolt ons, not seen yet....

All of those would be ok I think and you should feel safe as houses....

Have a look through my reviews... shout up if you see someone and I can help..

« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 03:11:51 pm by NervousJ »

Offline MajorPayne

Sorry that I can’t advise as big tits aren’t really my thing.
+1

Online NervousJ

What on earth is wrong with you two... :D

Offline MajorPayne

Offline HailWood

What on earth is wrong with you two... :D

What can I say, I love shit tits!  :P

Edit: provided they come with a cracking personality  ;)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 09:19:24 pm by MikeTheBike »

Online NervousJ

What can I say, I love shit tits!  :P

Edit: provided they come with a cracking personality  ;)

Ha ha ha  :D :D those particular ones make  me sad.... :lol: