Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: W.T.F.??????  (Read 1485 times)

Boblowjob

Would you pay £200 to see this lady?? That's Mollie Mathews/Casey Jo territory.

External Link/Members Only

np500

Being of a similar age, she's obviously not very good with technology and meant to say £20 an hour ? And I would't pay that ! No disrespect.

Offline HughJardon

Does anyone remember the series the Golden girls  :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only
200 notes, not even for a pack of werthers originals  :sarcastic:

Offline Corus Boy

Offline pork sword

WTF's All that stuff behind her Napper on her pictures?  :unknown:

Offline HughJardon

WTF's All that stuff behind her Napper on her pictures?  :unknown:

Looks like shes in a Tanning salon dude, getting the bronzed look for potential clientele, or punters that want mothering

np500

only been a member for like two days but not checked her profile since, maybe she's been too buzzy ? Selling tanning products , you'd think ?

Offline HughJardon

But no extra for Bareback?

Looks like everythings Ticked, is this a new plan of sergei the great thinking we are all attracted to Blanche off the golden girls.
I think fucking not.....

Offline mr big

looks like a joke profile for pg scam but who the fuck would pay for that

np500

200 an hour, maybe that includes a service on the old boiler in between pops, mind you she's gonna deserve 200 if she can get one pop out of me !

Offline The_Don

200 an hour, maybe that includes a service on the old boiler in between pops, mind you she's gonna deserve 200 if she can get one pop out of me !

:lol:

if it happens, post a review please  :unknown:

Will "T" need replacing  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 06:22:09 pm by The_Don »

np500

Won't be me mate, my o h is of similar age, but I seem to have found a niche market in 20 odd year olds that needs tapping , and my mate does boilers of the central heating type, so I'm coverd there.

np500

P, back side water wall
Q, boiler hood
S, riser

To name a few, will never look at my old boiler in the same way again.

Randolph69

One for Wayne Rooney maybe - he can afford those rates

Offline HS4000Kestral

And she's decided not to show her verification photo despite having 3 head shots?

np500

Well the verification photo is often shockingly plain compaird to the gallery photos , so I can understand why she may have held that one back !

tonibell99

I wondered why my nan hasn't been answering her phone for the last few days.  :(

C'mon guys stop phoning her she's a busy lady  :D

Offline rovingman

100 quid.....Why not...! And I am younger than her..... summat different   200 ..  :crazy: :rolleyes:

np500

Some nice looking girls on there site,  but £200 an hour, I like a Guinness but never that pissed !

Gigiddy

Sacres the bejeesus out of me  but, each to their own.
Remember a super model married David Walliams and he is as bent as a Tory chancellor.