Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy Pussy ;) - Walthamstow B&S  (Read 615 times)

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only

Bait and Switch
I was in the mood for some filth, and liked the sound of this profile, so I called.
Woman on the phone sounded bubbly and sexy so took the address down.
After spending an hour getting to Blackhorse Lane areaI rang again, she replied and gave me the door number. Knocked, and it was opened by the girl on the phone, and the girl briefly visible on the profile - big tits, girl next door type with a cheeky sexy smile and blondish hair, around a size 12, pierced eyebrow, blue eyes, a girl which was no super model, but her girl next door look, bubbly attitude and sexiness made me want to fuck her senseless.
She took me upstairs with me bulging at the seams - and then once in the room she started to explain that she needs to go, something important, but she has her friend, I explained that I'm interested in her and she should've told me on the phone about this - even when I was close by I called to confirm and she didn;t mention. Anyway, her mate walked in, blonde Brazilian type, pot belly, and generally distasteful - I then said I'm not interested and left.

Waste of time and effort.

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

Bait and Switch
I was in the mood for some filth, and liked the sound of this profile, so I called.
Woman on the phone sounded bubbly and sexy so took the address down.
After spending an hour getting to Blackhorse Lane areaI rang again, she replied and gave me the door number. Knocked, and it was opened by the girl on the phone, and the girl briefly visible on the profile - big tits, girl next door type with a cheeky sexy smile and blondish hair, around a size 12, pierced eyebrow, blue eyes, a girl which was no super model, but her girl next door look, bubbly attitude and sexiness made me want to fuck her senseless.
She took me upstairs with me bulging at the seams - and then once in the room she started to explain that she needs to go, something important, but she has her friend, I explained that I'm interested in her and she should've told me on the phone about this - even when I was close by I called to confirm and she didn;t mention. Anyway, her mate walked in, blonde Brazilian type, pot belly, and generally distasteful - I then said I'm not interested and left.

Waste of time and effort.

Good on yer spiderwebber. Good move.  :thumbsup: