Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the Day 22nd August  (Read 1913 times)

Offline Steve2

Maybe a PG scan Sam. Just doesn't look genuine hooker

Offline bestbefore

Quite a complicated set of extras though, for a pg scam. Interesting there is an extra charge for fingering but CIM is included! Unusual..

Offline The_Don

DeWallenFan

Offline punk

Offline SamLP

I had doubts at first but after the additional info on the profile it does make it look genuine, although whether the girl is the one you will meet is another matter.

Expl1cit

I'll give one of these a go tomorrow and report back! I'll be in the area anyway and am in need of a quick £60 punt.  I was going to see Naughty Nicole again at the same rates but I've never seen a 0 rated member before so that's one box I need to tick off and provide something back to the board.

I did notice that Maya's profile was showing as 'accessing from Hungary' earlier so either these profiles are managed from someone over there or its some sort of scam.  Looks to be fairly legit though.

Expl1cit

As promised, I saw Vanessa today, and left a review, a positive one!  :thumbsup:

Cheers SamLP, good find!

DeWallenFan

Pics have changed if I'm right?

DeWallenFan

Offline The_Don

Offline SamLP

As promised, I saw Vanessa today, and left a review, a positive one!  :thumbsup:

Cheers SamLP, good find!

Glad you enjoyed. I should have gone for Vanessa myself but I went to see Maya. A negative experience, she's not cut out for this business. A dead fish performance with no movement or passion whatsoever. Had a tall and friendly attractive brunette translate as I confirmed services, I wonder who she is as Vanessa's profile shows a blonde girl. Anyway closed lips kissing with zero movement or passion, so no fk. Lay there looking at me. Played with her tits which were nice and did RO, fingered her too - no extra. Asked her for OWO which was actually ok but too much hand action, she tried to wank me off. Sex was a little better, she seemed to enjoy being pounded as it's the only time she whimpered and moaned. Handed me wipes to clean myself then got up to get dressed. Left a bit early as there was no point of staying. She's also a few sizes bigger than her pics, maybe a size 12.

doobes

I went to see Maya. A negative experience

Sorry you had a bad one SamLP. This is disappointing as I like the girl next door type with the big boobies.

Expl1cit

Glad you enjoyed. I should have gone for Vanessa myself but I went to see Maya. A negative experience, she's not cut out for this business

Sorry also that you had a bad one.  I don't think any of them are really cut out for this business. From the £60/half hour punt, the girls see just £30 quid and probably get 5+ punters a day booking quickies so I guess it can be tough to keep the spirits up.  They were probably promised a lot of money and to be dumped in Zone 5 with limited customers isn't ideal

Still, without sounding fluffy, they all made concious decisions to pursue this path, and if they get £4000 tax free for a month of shagging to take back to EE, it can't be all bad.

From the sounds of things, I do think you would have had a much better session with Vanessa.  She's definitely blonde, so the tall friendly translator must have been someone else, but Vanessa had near perfect English and even managed a few smiles.

Offline Steve2

Is this the brunette Sam?  No obviously similar profiles in HA2 or with the misspelt "Heatrow"

Her name is Lara Sweet xx

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline SamLP

Is this the brunette Sam?  No obviously similar profiles in HA2 or with the misspelt "Heatrow"

Her name is Lara Sweet xx

Hidden Image/Members Only

Can't really tell but it doesn't look like the girl I saw.

Offline punk

Glad you enjoyed. I should have gone for Vanessa myself but I went to see Maya. A negative experience, she's not cut out for this business. A dead fish performance with no movement or passion whatsoever. Had a tall and friendly attractive brunette translate as I confirmed services, I wonder who she is as Vanessa's profile shows a blonde girl. Anyway closed lips kissing with zero movement or passion, so no fk. Lay there looking at me. Played with her tits which were nice and did RO, fingered her too - no extra. Asked her for OWO which was actually ok but too much hand action, she tried to wank me off. Sex was a little better, she seemed to enjoy being pounded as it's the only time she whimpered and moaned. Handed me wipes to clean myself then got up to get dressed. Left a bit early as there was no point of staying. She's also a few sizes bigger than her pics, maybe a size 12.

thats a bummer, going for the poor punt,when there seems to be a much better one on tap.