Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Forhimmassage  (Read 2556 times)

Offline petercamford

3 girls on this site. I've seen and reviewed Taisa and Julie. Has anyone seen the third girl Jess ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jonestown

Any information on where Jess is located if only two locations are identified on the website and Taise is in Hoxton and Julie is in Hammersmith ?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 03:21:49 pm by Jonestown »

Online Silencio

Oh I've seen Jess independently from this site I think, I recognise the photo from an ad.

If so, her style is to give a proper massage, which by default is quite firm and painful in places and then does HE at the end - she's very good at the HE but the massage was too firm for me and not at all sensual, it was like having a legit massage that only becomes sexual for the HE - I didn't like the lack of build up. Very good HE though.

Offline rods_n_cones

I believe Jess works from the Hammersmith location.  I believe I met her on the way out after a session with Julie.

Offline rods_n_cones

Oh I've seen Jess independently from this site I think, I recognise the photo from an ad.

If so, her style is to give a proper massage, which by default is quite firm and painful in places and then does HE at the end - she's very good at the HE but the massage was too firm for me and not at all sensual, it was like having a legit massage that only becomes sexual for the HE - I didn't like the lack of build up. Very good HE though.

This sounds like my dream scenario!  Thanks for the intel!

Offline adrianm758

Are the pictures of Taisa real?

Offline FidoDido69

Yes ..  I’ve seen her and did a review too . Girl is the one in the pictures … my review below:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=393988.0