Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Athrees Massage (any other visitors)?  (Read 7693 times)

TableForTwo

It's a massage parlour that offers HR. They have three establishments with mainly indian workers. Has anyone been here? I visited and was offered HR although I'm sure they offer other services too. Id like to visit again but would prefer to book with a skilled lady.

Post if you've visited, specifically the name(s) of the lady you saw.

LL

Looking at their website, one of their locations hints at what's on offer for extra cost.
South Ealing (near Ealing Broadway) - W5 5EX

I'd go there and ask for an Indian "head" massage  :D

Offline Bangers and Gash

It's a massage parlour that offers HR. They have three establishments with mainly indian workers. Has anyone been here? I visited and was offered HR although I'm sure they offer other services too. Id like to visit again but would prefer to book with a skilled lady.

Post if you've visited, specifically the name(s) of the lady you saw.

Did you really visit, or do you work there?  :unknown:

Offline lewishamguy

ah it sounds like he works as a manager there and gets free massage :D

TableForTwo

Did you really visit, or do you work there?  :unknown:

I don't really know how to reply back to you for me to somehow prove that I do not work there as I do only have one post so I understand where you're coming from. To answer your question though: no I do not work at the establishment. I visited and decided to post here as I do not want to sign up to the fbsm board (where you have to pay a fee to join).
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 04:40:53 pm by TableForTwo »

TableForTwo

Requesting for this thread to be closed. This establishment does not offer anything special. You'd have to visit numerous times. It's not a good place to go too anyway.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 05:17:45 pm by TableForTwo »

Offline Outcallguy

I've been to the Barbican branch. About 2 yrs ago.
Got the feel like a king massage for about £90 if I remember correctly.
2 girls giving me an oiled full body massage that was really good.

The potential downside, they are fully clothed.
They didn't mind that I caressed their breasts whilst they gave HR, though it was the less attractive of the two that gave the HR (admittedly she was more experienced and damn good at it.

Then was taken to a bathroom where the same girl washed me in the bath (which was very relaxing)

If it wasn't so out of the way for me to get to I'd return.
If they offered OWO, I'd be there all the time!

Offline Tailpipe

Be nice if you could have a curry as well  :cool:

Harryhgnis

Went to ealing branch. The three girls I have met there only offer HR.
No topless or nude.
One of them was fine with me feeling her up , even fingering her pussy, but wouldn't take her clothes off.
It's a very different experience to thai places. All  of the girls I met are young indian british born.
They ask you to strip and sit down , then get between you legs and wash your feet. This get me so hard even though they are fully clothed.
The massage varies from girl to girl, awful to excellent.
They then watch you take a shower and hand you a towel.
Perfect for those who are exibitionists and want a hr only.