Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scary Friday. Haloween is coming  (Read 579 times)

robbybox

Hi Steve. Thanks for posting. From the title of your post I take it none of these 3 ladies are in your HL. However, I find the pictures of Fatimasexy just that … quite sexy … particularly the pic with her hair fully down.  She has that fulsome, winsome look that says to me “Hello boys … try me I’m gonna give you such a good time”. Her profile doesn’t specify nationality but I can guess. If she’s Hungarian I’m sold … if she’s Rom … maybe not. No …faint heart … and all that .. I’ve made up my mind I’m gonna see her. Actually Steve imo Fatimasexy looks better than many of your “Pick of the Day” offerings you’ve made recently. I’m not criticising … in fact I’d like to say thank you for putting the lovely “Miss Michelle” from Harrow on my radar. I’ve seen Michelle twice now and just like you I found her a lovely girl. I must visit Michelle again soon .. but for variety I need to give Fatimasexy a try .. I just know it’s going to be a fantastic punt. I’m on way way real soon … next week seems likely when time and funds allow. In the meantime please keep up the good work .. and don’t forget to “post a plumper” now & again for my benefit and that of other likeminded people. Rob.

Offline Steve2

Don't you fancy RosieDawn then Robby?

Offline SamLP

Maybe HP can confirm it but I think Karina is the lady in this review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41791.0

Her pictures ring a bell