Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 11th February  (Read 1567 times)

Offline akauya

Not 100% sure but I think I've seen these pictures before..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

No GRIS hits but her profile sounds like she copied it from somewhere.

Offline PumpAction

Sorry to piggy-back but anyone seen this one?  2 months old but must be a profile swap as I would have noticed her before. I didn't want to punt again after already blowing my budget by a lot this month/year but I may go see her tonight if comms are good.

Offline BogBog1

Sorry to piggy-back but anyone seen this one?  2 months old but must be a profile swap as I would have noticed her before. I didn't want to punt again after already blowing my budget by a lot this month/year but I may go see her tonight if comms are good.

Wow!! I think you should TOFTT immediately sir... Finchley is further than I travel for a punt but if these pics are genuine and she gives decent service, I will make an instant exception. Somehow I don't hold out much hope, but you never know. And she even ticks the 'not Romanian' box, for those UKP members that care about such things..... 
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 04:09:48 pm by zakkmorrison »

Offline akauya

That's a bloody good find :thumbsup:

Let us know how you get on.

Offline bestbefore

2 months old but must be a profile swap as I would have noticed her before. I didn't want to punt again after already blowing my budget by a lot this month/year but I may go see her tonight if comms are good.

It has to be a profile swap. Not seen that girl before. She looks fit though.

Lets hope someone can TOFT and find out.

Offline BogBog1

Google reverse image search doesn't come up with anything.... blimey. Maybe FInchley Central will be graced with my presence next week after all! 

Offline Bigus Dickus

That's a bloody good find :thumbsup:

Let us know how you get on.

She looks good to me! Get in the queue if the TOFTT hits the spot!

:crazy:

yorkshire123

She seems to have lost 4 years from this profile External Link/Members Only

Where have I seen this picture before?

Offline mrx007

Fucking hell that's hot! Her gallery pics are making my nuts ache. The pic of her on her knees - fuck - I just want to empty out on her cute smiling face...

Saving her in the favourites and seeing if she gets any genuine feedback over the next few days plus keeping an eye on here of course.

Don't want to take a chance myself at the mo as if I head in that direction it will take a lot to beat my newly-discovered Xena...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 06:37:40 pm by mrx007 »

Offline Steve2

It has to be a profile swap. Not seen that girl before. She looks fit though.

Lets hope someone can TOFT and find out.

Absolutely mate

I've not seen those pics before in our area

Online The_Don

Spoke with her (or maid) didn't get the booking time I wanted.

Offline Pchew

I turned up but she suggested another girl.  posted a review.

Offline punk

I turned up but she suggested another girl.  posted a review.

thanks for the warning of bait and switch.