Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FS operations with rotas or girls changing weekly - mini-reviews  (Read 652 times)

Offline LLPunting

Don't recall there being this equivalent to the massage thread for FS places where the girls may not be around all the time or for very long but the management remain the same.

This is specifically for visits to flats, houses or other premises where the management post the advert and the photos may be B&S.  Ultimately it'll be a reflection of how good management are at running things, getting good girls (or not) and pricing services.

If you have enough details for a full review about an identifiable girl who can be re-booked in future then write a full review.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 03:56:28 pm by LLPunting »

Offline LLPunting

Tried this week's girl at this Bromley flat (on the way to Bickley).

Mamasan "Ivy" let me in and sent me up to meet "Lisa" who isn't the girl in the pics.  She is about 5', petite, size 8 but not toned, B cups, small dark nips, soft skin, cute face but no longer "Kawaii" as she is late 30+.  Non-conversational in English but friendly attitude, helped me undress and get dressed after.  Speaks Mandarin I think but claims to be from Korea, couldn't establish if she meant North or South as didn't tell me which town/city.  Acts all sweet in the room but the chatter with Mamasan gives away her real attitude.

60 for 30 mins.  OWO, no kissing (may be YMMV), RO, FS, clit diddling but no insertion, no A insertion but allowed rimming.  Accommodating within her limits.  OWO was vigorous and unvaried though effective bobbing, didn't mind a little prompting with hand to go deeper.  As she's petite it doesn't take much to reach the back of her mouth, she allowed light face fucking but she didn't encourage driving down her throat (again perhaps YMMV).  Doggy and variations on mish.  She will use lube but does get quite wet (RO was appreciated after initial reluctance due to lack of trust).  Probably fine for a P&D or (very) vanilla GFE, probably wouldn't spend an hour if I saw her again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

This place re-opened after a couple of weeks so tried "Jun", who is working the same Bromley address as above post.  Photo sent via WhatsApp promised lots of cheb-tastic titillation with some DD+ bangers and a pleasant looking face on an 40+ Chinese mama.
Same price 60 for 30 incl OWO.

AVOID! Was OTT with her use of sanitiser foam and cleansing wipes on my already clean dick.  Meh sucking, initially refused RO and when I asked to see manager she acquiesced but it wasn't worth it.  Resigned to fucking which she was abysmal at.  She has a colourful 3-4" vertical tattoo from belly button down to top of muff.  Belly is a muffin topper.  Boobs were hefty and fairly plump with sizeable nips but dry skinned.  She plainly isn't into enjoying the encounter or making you believe she is.

Receptionist was some Malaysian old bloke so no idea if the manageress I had been getting along with before has left.  Phone calls unanswered, WhatsApp not being read.

ADVISE staying clear until she's gone, best not until the New Year at least, will try to find out if management has changed.  Real shame this place tanked so fast.