Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fern Northern Quarter non whatscrap  (Read 719 times)

Offline spiralnotebook

Would anyone know if there is a way of making an appointment with Fern (Northern Quarter) without using Whatsapp?
Cheers.

:hi:

Offline GingerNuts

I sent her a text message once and she replied asking me to contact her using WhatsApp so she could see a picture of me for her own safety. I didn't take it any further.

Offline spiralnotebook

Thanks Ginger, plan B it is then looks like someone else will be the recipient of cash for 90 min inc B2B. Bloody ridiculous way of doing business.
And I certainly won`t be sending any pictures of myself  :music:.

:hi:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 12:29:33 pm by spiralnotebook »

Offline GingerNuts

I do have WhatsApp on my punting phone but it's locked down and doesn't have a profile picture. I could add a fake picture but I don't think it would end well when I turned up.

Offline samneil15

I do have WhatsApp on my punting phone but it's locked down and doesn't have a profile picture. I could add a fake picture but I don't think it would end well when I turned up.

Seen her a few times Ginger myself, no issues using whatsapp but my profile pic is of a random car  :unknown:

I doubt she'll turn any business down now that she's got plenty of competition open again.

Offline spiralnotebook

Booked elsewhere so there`s a potential £150 gone down the shitter for her.

Offline GingerNuts

Seen her a few times Ginger myself, no issues using whatsapp but my profile pic is of a random car  :unknown:

I doubt she'll turn any business down now that she's got plenty of competition open again.

She can do as she likes but I won't be seeing anyone who asks for a picture before a meeting. Maybe she would have dispensed with the requirement if I'd pushed it but she'd already lost me as a potential customer.