Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Free this Friday and fancy a punt - Preston/Liverpool area  (Read 1277 times)

Offline ace99

Currently in Southport and fancied a punt, I've tried all the locals (reviews soon) and fancy going on a little drive somewhere nearby any recommendations would be great the cheaper the better  ;)

Offline chrishornx

Offline Fac51

you could ask Cueball.......

C'mon Cueball - make a suggestion for the OP please  :D

Offline Philmeboots

ACE99,do hope Cueball reads this in time to give you some tips.

Will definitely be worth the drive out  ;)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 09:18:03 am by Philmeboots »

Offline ace99

Definitely feel like I am being trolled but will wait nonetheless  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

Cueball seems to be hibernating today, shame so perhaps we should all try to step up and make some suggestions (obviously they won't be as good as the Masters as we are just lowly apprentices  :cry:)

Why not come on over to Blackpool  :unknown: It may be cold and grey outside but i'm sure Steff will have a nice warm bed waiting for you so "Cum" on over, and a bargain at £35/15 minutes  :thumbsup:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What about Jo in Bolton, home of Fred Dibnah and who knows she may have scaled his spire at some point  :unknown:

It may be February already but don't rule out Horny Jan (see what I did there  :rolleyes:)
She might look like a 1970's wrestler but i'm sure she has a cuddly side and at size 18+ who wouldn't  :sarcastic:
A bit pricey perhaps at £80 but hey it's nice to ride 1st class occasionally, go on you're worth it

Offline cideruk

Other than cheap what's your bag?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Definitely feel like I am being trolled but will wait nonetheless  :D
Looks like your patience has paid off, good things come to he who waits  :angelgirl:

Offline ace99

Cueball seems to be hibernating today, shame so perhaps we should all try to step up and make some suggestions (obviously they won't be as good as the Masters as we are just lowly apprentices  :cry:)

Why not come on over to Blackpool  :unknown: It may be cold and grey outside but i'm sure Steff will have a nice warm bed waiting for you so "Cum" on over, and a bargain at £35/15 minutes  :thumbsup:

What about Jo in Bolton, home of Fred Dibnah and who knows she may have scaled his spire at some point  :unknown:

It may be February already but don't rule out Horny Jan (see what I did there  :rolleyes:)
She might look like a 1970's wrestler but i'm sure she has a cuddly side and at size 18+ who wouldn't  :sarcastic:
A bit pricey perhaps at £80 but hey it's nice to ride 1st class occasionally, go on you're worth it

Hahaha I like it will have a gander through their posts now :D

Offline ace99

Other than cheap what's your bag?

There is an Asian girl I see in Southport who is great - nice big arse, owo and rides for days (£40)

Still yet to have a girl offer anal so that would definitely be worth the punt.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hahaha I like it will have a gander through their posts now :D
You can thank me later Ace, don't forget to review  :drinks:

Offline chrishornx

Looks like your patience has paid off, good things come to he who waits  :angelgirl:

very helpful

Offline cueball

You have learnt well young man  :lol:

Offline threechilliman

You have learnt well young man  :lol:
Aye, not far short of a CB reccy.

Offline chrishornx

Offline Blackpool Rock