Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worn knickers by hot horny milf  (Read 962 times)

Offline ilovitbig

External Link/Members Only

Its a lot of money for a pair of used knickers, anyone tempted?.

I certainly arn't.

Online Colston36

Ridiculous. I have a collection of ones given free after sex ... unfortunately the reek has gone.

Offline bdyno

I've never understood why people would want this kind of thing.  Always amazes me how popular it seems to be.

Offline Pat Phelan

It has its risks  External Link/Members Only

You have got to be an intellectual lightweight if you think these knickers are worn by the actual tart they are purchased from, and not her husband/ boyfriend. They must have a laugh at these sad individuals. The only way you’re going to sniff a woman’s pussy are a) if you’re her sexual partner or b) if you raid her wash basket. There’s no other way.

Offline Thephoenix

I've got some old thermal long John's complete with snail tracks, skid marks, haemorrhoid cream and a bit of foo foo powder.

Happy to post them out on receipt of ama... vouchers to the value of 2/6d. :hi:

Offline Buttplug

I am a big fan of used knickers. Often use my wife's while seeing to myself when she's not in. I also have checked the wash tub at friends bathroom to sniff his wife's and daughters soiled undies . Have also taken pics of the gusset for future pleasures. I must be a pervert . Surely there are others who are also. I've never resorted to buying used ones though.

Offline Thephoenix

I am a big fan of used knickers. Often use my wife's while seeing to myself when she's not in. I also have checked the wash tub at friends bathroom to sniff his wife's and daughters soiled undies . Have also taken pics of the gusset for future pleasures. I must be a pervert . Surely there are others who are also. I've never resorted to buying used ones though.

Not my thing, but I hope it's 'Live and let live' on here.

There's no perverts though.....only sex maniacs. :rolleyes:

Offline Kool Keef

Daughter?

Offline Buttplug

She was in her 20s. I have to state.

Offline Kool Keef

Offline magpie252

Ah okay

OK?, I'm not sure that sniffing your Daughters knickers is OK at any age

Offline bdyno

It wasn't his daughter, it was his friend's daughter.

Even so, doing it without permission seems a bit wrong no matter who it was.

Offline Pat Phelan

It wasn't his daughter, it was his friend's daughter.

Even so, doing it without permission seems a bit wrong no matter who it was.

That would be funny. Excuse me love, do you mind if I give your knickers a sniff?  :lol:

Offline Kool Keef

I'm not approving his habits, just clearing up that it wasn't a child he was talking about.

Offline bdyno

That would be funny. Excuse me love, do you mind if I give your knickers a sniff?  :lol:
Erm, yeah.  Put like that, asking permission seems a bit weird too.  I guess this is where the phrase "but you know what I meant" comes in to play?

Although like I said earlier in the thread, I find the whole fetish a bit weird.

Offline Buttplug

All fetishes are a bit weird to the outsider. Some are more outrageous than others . I just find this a mild kink.