Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Change handle?  (Read 1236 times)

Offline AnselAdams

I would like to change my handle. Is that possible please?

Offline Cryton123

Scroll to the bottom of the page on UKP and click the ‘contact’ link.

Admin should help I’d imagine  :thumbsup:

Offline AnselAdams

Thank you. I've sent a message.

Offline LeedsGent59

I would like to change my handle. Is that possible please?

I attempted to change mine a while back but was referred to rule 6.

Offline AnselAdams

Offline AnselAdams

There is good reason. I have posted about a possible pimp and am genuinely worried.

Offline AnselAdams

Can a moderator help please? MK

Offline scutty brown

There is good reason. I have posted about a possible pimp and am genuinely worried.

Changing the account "handle" won't change anything - it won't separate post from profile. You would need a complete new profile to do that.
Now lets look at the problem.
Which post or posts are you worried about?
Have you met this pimp? Does he know you, and does he know it's you who posted?
Or do the girls know it's you?
Where did the meet happen?
Do any of them have your real name, address, phone number or car reg?
Did you use a punting phone?
Have any threats been made?

Offline bigbilly22

Either go back into you’re post and delete/edit the offending bit or if a review as an admin to do it for you. Most of them are reasonable people!

Offline AnselAdams

It's in the Naughty H1 intel thread. The Steve photographer guy. I'm probably overreacting.

Offline AnselAdams

Thanks Scutty. All good questions. Mostly no is the answer. As I say, I'm probably overreacting. And everything I said was 100% fact.

Offline scutty brown

It's in the Naughty H1 intel thread. The Steve photographer guy. I'm probably overreacting.

You are.
He doesn't know who you are, and plenty of people have said worse about the pimping twat before

Offline magpie252

I wouldn't worry, Steve has been around for years with a reputation for showing new girls 'the ropes'.
Bottom line, if you ever needed to report him to the Police, there are enough people that know him or his wife for him to evade being picked up.
He'd be a fool to try anything.

Offline AnselAdams

Unless he's a pimp, why on earth would they bother with a barebacker? Wg's go on, rightly, about no barebacking and yet this lot do it with him. I just don't get it.

Offline scutty brown

Unless he's a pimp, why on earth would they bother with a barebacker? Wg's go on, rightly, about no barebacking and yet this lot do it with him. I just don't get it.

Thats the whole point - he IS a pimp and those girls are his

Offline AnselAdams

Poor sods is all I can say. Genuinely feel sorry for them.

Offline OakTree

I got mine changed a few years back. I got found out fucking around and my user name was unusual. Anyone doing a google search of it would of found it on punting sites. I messaged the previous admin and explained my predicament and he gave me a new name. That's why it's not a good idea to have a unique or unusual user name on sites like these.

Offline AnselAdams

Thanks OakTree, it's all fine now re my handle. I don't need to change it any more.

My main concern now is those poor sods that Steve the pimp/photographer (he's no David Bailey :-) ) runs/barebacks with.

Genuinely feel sorry for them.

Offline cideruk

Genuinely feel sorry for them.

They are happy to do it in return for him running their profiles (and maybe he pays them)

Offline Pennington

Either go back into you’re post and delete/edit the offending bit or if a review as an admin to do it for you. Most of them are reasonable people!

Hi Billy
Have you seen Rose recently?

Offline cideruk

Much easier to change your AW name

Offline AnselAdams

Cider. How do you know they are happy to do it? Just asking.

Offline scutty brown

They are happy to do it in return for him running their profiles (and maybe he pays them)

They pay him.
He gives them 1:1 "training"
It's the way of all pimps

Offline mexicola

They pay him.

I do wonder what girls see in that old bald ugly bisexual barebacking pimp ?!  His free badly photoshopped pics perhaps :) ? Or those hundred of shit videos and pics he uploads daily that they might make a couple of quid from ?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 09:54:05 am by mexicola »

Offline cideruk

Cider. How do you know they are happy to do it? Just asking.

I don't, but surely if they weren't they'd not do it.

They pay him.

Is that a fact or a feeling?
Having met Ava I'd be surprised her paying 

Offline Gordon Bennett

I haven't seen the word "handle" used in this context since 70s CB radio craze. Breaker Breaker bear in the air etc. Have things turned full circle and "handle" is in vogue one more?

Offline AnselAdams

Probably just me showing my age :-)

Offline scutty brown

Offline AnselAdams

Cider. Surely, the point is with pimps, there is an element of coercion. Otherwise, why on earth would girls want to have sex with that ugly so and so. Can't imagine he would pay them. And as for the barebacking, given most wg's understandable aversion to it, I mean why the hell would they unless they had no choice.

Offline AnselAdams

It just reminds me of that old song about a convoy :-)

Offline AnselAdams

And I will not go anywhere near anyone in that great sex group and anyone who does must be mad. Barebacking equals potentially serious STD's surely.

Offline AnselAdams

Offline cideruk

Cider. Surely, the point is with pimps, there is an element of coercion. Otherwise, why on earth would girls want to have sex with that ugly so and so. Can't imagine he would pay them. And as for the barebacking, given most wg's understandable aversion to it, I mean why the hell would they unless they had no choice.

The way I understood it is he takes pics and runs their profiles (possibly in return for sex)

Ava who I saw was working down South before moving up North so she'd not need him as a pimp.

But yes it is a bit iffy if they are all BB him as it heightens the chances of somebody catching something. Although he's a lucky bastard shagging them all as some of them are fit.