Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lanababy94 - bristol  (Read 2171 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6366205) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Og92

External Link/Members Only

Price:1 hour £220 (£20 owo) agreed prior

Comms: sent a text late afternoon, got a text back a few hours later…all good (she does send spam texts about content and when she’s available)

Location: small flat not the the tidiest…big bed fit for purpose.

Looks: not as much make up as her photos but still very good looking imo,dark eyes, dark hair, fantastic body.

Meet expectations were pretty low as she only has one review on here and it was terrible but as she only has one review had to see for myself.
Really good owo followed by 69…next CG and reverse CG, she really knows how to ride. Missionary followed by doggy which looked and felt great(and she throws it back) all lasted about 45-50 minutes with 10-15 mins chat at the end

Will say she’s quite expensive and I don’t think she’ll be everyone’s cup of tea but the sex was great and got on well with her.

Offline realpunter

Thanks for the review, she looks hot but the mystery of extras and possibility of being a bit bonkers rings some alarms, though still tempting.
What part of town was she in?

Offline Og92

Fishponds… forgot to mention when shes ready she asks you to go down an ally(entrance to the flat) then text her… as I was at the gate waiting to be let in, I was approached by a crack head…seemed friendly enough lol