Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Queen of BBW - Tameside  (Read 2157 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5712415) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline B1g B1ll

Been kind of off the scene for a while, but my cock got the better of me. However, this girl would not really have been my usual type of choice, but boy I’m glad I went.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

COMMS
Comms is pretty straightforward here, I sent an initial enquiry through AW and got a positive response back fairly swiftly, another AW mail and got half a postcode and phone No, the rest was done by text message, always with a response, not always immediately but that’s neither unreasonable nor unexpected and plans were made.

A perfectly acceptable residential area on a busy bus route, with plenty of safe on-street car parking close by.

The flat was the ground floor of a house as opposed to a block of flats. The place was a bit chaotic when I arrived, as she had just taken delivery of all of a friends furniture who was about to move in with her, but apart from the masses of displaced belongings the place seemed to be simple but clean.

RATES
£80 - 30 minutes.
£130 - 1 hour.
I would initially have said a tad on the high side - but keep reading.

EXTRAS
Apart from extra time given there were no extras.

GIRL
This is always a subjective issue. If you want a gorgeous, lithe, Skinny Minnie then go look elsewhere. FFS her name is Queen of BBW.

There is only 1 profile pic, no free gallery and I didn’t bother with her private gallery, but I would say that the profile pic is of her.

From her first email it was very obvious that she is I nice person and that set me at ease from the onset. TBH there was quite a considerable amount of text traffic between us before the meet and so when I walked in the place I almost felt that I knew her and within seconds it were as if we were old friends.

EXPERIENCE
This was a weird experience in all honesty, one that was almost a very angry negative.

It was quite an early booking as I was governed by the garage where I dropped the car off for service, so the instructions were to go to the full postcode and message her, did that, no reply waited 5 mins tried again, no reply, tried phoning, answer machine, this went on for over half an hour and had this been a normal punt I’d have left by now and would be writing a very different field report, but as my car was in dock and I had nowhere else to go I hung on and finally my phone rang back and it was her, extremely apologetic that she had had a really bad night and had just woken up and needed to jump in the shower. I was then invited in and strangely enough watched her finish getting ready (most odd).

Anyway brew out of the way and once she was ready this turned into a very satisfying punt, in all honesty one of the best I’ve ever had and certainly the best oral sex I’ve ever experienced and I’ve had quite a few, off birds claiming to be the best BJ in town. Nah this girl sucks like an industrial hoover and talk about responsive...

I experienced an excellent GFE with a girl who I would say had as good a time as I did, I’ve been with girls who claim to be squirters, who really just piss on you. But this girl didn’t squirt so much as a constant gush and it deffo wasn’t piss either.

Early doors she said she was not a clock watcher, hmm-don’t they all say that??. We had agreed an hour, but I was there over 2 1/2 hours. Granted 20 minutes of that was chatting to her whilst she got ready, but it went well into extra-time.

VFM
Book price is a shade higher than normal, but what you get for your money in terms of time and treatment it actually does justify it.

SUMMARY
Really nice genuine girl, makes you feel at ease and so easy to talk to.
Would I recommend her? Yes.
Would I return? Yes, already arranged.

Happy Punting Boys

Offline holeymoley

Good review Mr B - May I ask you what she was like facially ? TIA

Offline B1g B1ll

She’s not going to win any beauty competitions, but then again, I don’t think she would be expecting to.
That's not just a polite way to say she’s ugly because she’s not, far from it, she’s just your regular girl next door.
But tbh that’s not massively important as I’m no oil painting myself.
Anything that is lacking there is way more than compensated for by her personality, enthusiasm and technique.

As I said in my review, if your looking for a dolly bird go elsewhere, but if your looking for someone who gives their absolute all and leaves you feeling on top note, you’ll not go far wrong.

Offline holeymoley

Thank you Mr B on my HL cheers

Offline Princealbert1985

Same here, good review, cheers mate