Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ginger_Maggie number?  (Read 505 times)

Offline ozzymmfchain

I'm trying to book with this lady, External Link/Members Only does anybody have her number?

If so, can you PM me please

Thank you
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 06:38:12 pm by ozzymmfchain »
Banned reason: Leech / creep / selfish - the list of reasons is too long..
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Dopedj

Last login 28th June.  That means she ain’t working at the moment. Wait for her to get back to work then give her a call, when her number is displayed

Offline ozzymmfchain

her number is never displayed, but yes, I'll wait. Btw, have AW disabled emails? every email I've sent, I can see never get's read. Just wondering if they have disabled the feature because of covid
Banned reason: Leech / creep / selfish - the list of reasons is too long..
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline smiths

her number is never displayed, but yes, I'll wait. Btw, have AW disabled emails? every email I've sent, I can see never get's read. Just wondering if they have disabled the feature because of covid

I have never seen her number displayed, I assume but don't know as fact that she never displays it nowadays when working.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Maybe's she blocked you. In any case, I thought you would have given up after 5 years of trying. You don't really deserve much help bearing in mind your lack of contribution to the site but, considering how creepy you're coming across, people certainly should not be PMing you her number.

Does anyone know if Ginger Maggie External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is still working? She does not reply to emails on AW and does not have a number. If she is still working does anyone know how to reach her, i.e. have a number for her. Would really love to meet her.

Thanks

Offline stayer

My experience is that she carried out initial contact by AW emails and only provided her phone number at a late stage. My guess is that she assesses a punter by his AW feedback and how he communicates with her before agreeing to a meeting and then giving him her phone number.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Maybe's she blocked you. In any case, I thought you would have given up after 5 years of trying. You don't really deserve much help bearing in mind your lack of contribution to the site but, considering how creepy you're coming across, people certainly should not be PMing you her number.

Cheers Fuzzy.. that’s shown he is just a leech / creep who is only interested in himself.. :hi:

Offline smiths

Well spotted. :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Cheers Fuzzy.. that’s shown he is just a leech / creep who is only interested in himself.. :hi:

Thanks for banning them Kev. :thumbsup: