Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Zelda - what’s happened!  (Read 2164 times)

Offline Richjimbo

Has anyone else noticed a significant decline in service from this once fun provider? She’s turned into such a fuss pot making it difficult to book, and once you do the service is at best average.

Such a shame!

Any recommendations for alternatives to Zelda?

Offline hp181284

Completely agree mate... I tried to book her a couple of weeks back and she complained that I may be late, was not very forthcoming with her messages - I went for Nikky from Olina instead. She is actually a fantastic alternative.

Offline saymyname

Zelda is still available to regulars or "special" clients as she describes it and I have found the service to be as high quality as the first time I saw her. I heard from other girls in the Thai community that she has remarried. So combination of husband, boyfriends and regulars means that she has sufficient income not to have to work as hard as she used to.

Online MrMohican

Zelda is still available to regulars or "special" clients as she describes it and I have found the service to be as high quality as the first time I saw her. I heard from other girls in the Thai community that she has remarried. So combination of husband, boyfriends and regulars means that she has sufficient income not to have to work as hard as she used to.
hahaha... she's remarried?!?... that has to be one easy going husband I must say. Gives a whole new flexibility to marriage vows  :sarcastic:

Offline saymyname

hahaha... she's remarried?!?... that has to be one easy going husband I must say. Gives a whole new flexibility to marriage vows  :sarcastic:

Yes, her second UK one, fifth overall if the gossip is to be believed. I'm sure he knows the deal. Money/visa for free visits and extra services. Pity he doesn't realise that those extra services can be had without putting a ring on it  :dash:

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Has anyone else noticed a significant decline in service from this once fun provider? She’s turned into such a fuss pot making it difficult to book, and once you do the service is at best average.

Such a shame!

Any recommendations for alternatives to Zelda?

I posted the exact point a little while ago.
As a regular, what should’ve been a quick n’ simple text conversation, actually turned into such a hassle I politely said forget it.  I saw Tracey from Olina’s for a visit instead. 
I’ve never had an issue with her before… put it down to burn out or a bad day.

Also she strangely had no recollection of me.  :D
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 04:29:16 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline inspetorbarros

That's crazy felas...
I've been seeeing her every 2 weeks or so, for the last 6 months. Yeah, I just can't bother about risking a meh service, so have 3 or 4 sound providers on my menu and stick to them. That works allright to me.

I did saw some negative reviews here and there reporting something like a 'decline in service' but thankfully it was not at all my experience. By far, one of the best services I got during my londoner punting career was from Zelda.

However just noticed some radio silence this week and could not make my booking... I'm wondering if she'll go for a 'career break' perhaps? Olina, here I come then...