Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Free london trip but no money for a punt!  (Read 3017 times)

Offline NIK

I will be coming to London at the end of the month with a couple of mates. One of them has saved enough Tesco vouchers to pay for a couple of nights for the three of us in a Hilton hotel, so we're going to the Johnstone's Paint Trophy final.
I'm not sure whether I will be able to have a punt though. Firstly I have to get away from them, although they know I punt, but even more importantly owing to recent foolishness again I'm absolutely brassic. Will have all on finding the train fare, football tickets and enough for a few pints.  :blush:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 03:31:46 pm by NIK »

Offline berksboy

A cheep deload in a soho walk up ? i know not the best but if nearby it gets the job done .

Offline NIK

A cheep deload in a soho walk up ? i know not the best but if nearby it gets the job done .

No, not for me I'm afraid.

vorian

No, not for me I'm afraid.

How about

External Link/Members Only

At £80ph a lot of people say she is very good VFM, had s recent problem with cancelling on a punter but reviews seem very good overall.

Offline NIK

How about

At £80ph a lot of people say she is very good VFM, had s recent problem with cancelling on a punter but reviews seem very good overall.

Looks very tempting, despite the usual tramp stamp, but I note she's well out of Central London as so many of them seem to be.

If I can raise the wherewithal and she is available I hope to see Nicoletta, who is not only the best I've seen, but within walking distance. She was my last punt to date (1st Dec) and I wouldn't want to sully the memory of it with any disappointments, that was one of the reasons I was reluctant to have a local punt when I had the wherewithal a couple of weeks ago.

vorian

Looks very tempting, despite the usual tramp stamp, but I note she's well out of Central London as so many of them seem to be.

If I can raise the wherewithal and she is available I hope to see Nicoletta, who is not only the best I've seen, but within walking distance. She was my last punt to date (1st Dec) and I wouldn't want to sully the memory of it with any disappointments, that was one of the reasons I was reluctant to have a local punt when I had the wherewithal a couple of weeks ago.

I have seen you mention Nicoletta before a few times, would you have a link for her please as I must say I am intrigued as I assume you have very high standards when picking prossies.  :hi:

Offline NIK

I have seen you mention Nicoletta before a few times, would you have a link for her please as I must say I am intrigued as I assume you have very high standards when picking prossies.  :hi:

Not always available as she travel  a lot. Available this weekend though!

I say she's the best, she's actually the equal best I've ever seen.  :P

Perhaps you should buy my book!  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think I know who who other equal best is, I travelled to Sheffield twice to see her, but it's all in the book anyway.

vorian

Perhaps you should buy my book!  :D

Thanks Nik, she looks fantastic bit more than I would normally pay but I'm always looking for the gold standard girls so I will make the effort to make it happen the 90 minute price looks good to me.

Oh yes I have just ordered a copy of your book off Amazon. I look forward to reading it  :drinks:

Offline NIK

Thanks Nik, she looks fantastic bit more than I would normally pay but I'm always looking for the gold standard girls so I will make the effort to make it happen the 90 minute price looks good to me.

Oh yes I have just ordered a copy of your book off Amazon. I look forward to reading it  :drinks:

Thanks.

As I say Nic does travel a lot so she's sometimes away for weeks. Indeed this seems to have been her longest period of availability for some time so I think she's due to disappear again soon.
I was up for a local punt a couple of weeks ago, but I'm always conscious it may well be my last punt and I want my last punt to be with someone like Nicoletta, which as things stand it will be, so I didn't risk it.

I went 11 months without a punt from Sept 2012 to Aug 2013 recently, the longest period since the 1980's. Never thought I could ever do that, but it wasn't that difficult. Although it does help when you can't afford it!  :D

vorian

Thanks.

As I say Nic does travel a lot so she's sometimes away for weeks. Indeed this seems to have been her longest period of availability for some time so I think she's due to disappear again soon.
I was up for a local punt a couple of weeks ago, but I'm always conscious it may well be my last punt and I want my last punt to be with someone like Nicoletta, which as things stand it will be, so I didn't risk it.

I went 11 months without a punt from Sept 2012 to Aug 2013 recently, the longest period since the 1980's. Never thought I could ever do that, but it wasn't that difficult. Although it does help when you can't afford it!  :D

Cheers Nik I take it she doesn't have an AW profile, as I guess she doesn't need one if her availability is limited and is very popular.

Offline NIK

Cheers Nik I take it she doesn't have an AW profile, as I guess she doesn't need one if her availability is limited and is very popular.

No she doesn't bother with that crap! Nor does Amy the other lady I have seen regularly.

vorian

No she doesn't bother with that crap! Nor does Amy the other lady I have seen regularly.

Sorry to be a pain but "Amy" after seeing Nicoletta, I am even more intrigued any link for her please.

Offline NIK

Sorry to be a pain but "Amy" after seeing Nicoletta, I am even more intrigued any link for her please.

I recently gave a link here.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24683.0

However as I say she's a hell of a lot older than she was when this site was created. Again £200 I'm afraid.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I notice Nicoletta calls her fees "Donations".      :bomb:

Offline NIK

I notice Nicoletta calls her fees "Donations".      :bomb:

Well she didn't create the website, but we know who did. He did want it to be classy! :D

vorian

I recently gave a link here.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24683.0

However as I say she's a hell of a lot older than she was when this site was created. Again £200 I'm afraid.

Thanks again Nik, the price is the price I don't mind as long as the quality is there, thanks for the information, these two will be on the top my next medium term planner. Much appreciated  :hi:

Offline berksboy

Ref Nik can i ask why this " but I'm always conscious it may well be my last punt and I want my last punt to be with someone like Nicoletta,"  i hope you  are not about to go to a better place or is your pencil out of lead ?

Or just no £££

Offline NIK

Ref Nik can i ask why this " but I'm always conscious it may well be my last punt and I want my last punt to be with someone like Nicoletta,"  i hope you  are not about to go to a better place or is your pencil out of lead ?

Or just no £££

To be honest it's a combination of all three.
Like all of us I'm not getting any younger and my urge to punt has diminished considerably. This is perhaps fortunate, as having taken early retirement last year and having blown two lumps sums, much of it with our friends the online bookies, I am in the worst financial predicament of my life. I did however at least manage to clear my debts and get four London punting trips out of it between September and December.
I have stopped gambling this year. Went five weeks without a problem, but a couple of serious lapses in recent weeks was all it took to put me back in financial trouble. Maybe I should have gone for a punt instead a couple of weeks ago? I have now self excluded for life from every single one of them.
I did get some decent paid zero hours contract temporary work for four days a week from the beginning of the year which I was told may last until the summer, however I was rather unexpectedly finished on Friday. Consequently until and unless I get something else my pension just about covers my outgoings with absolutely nothing left over for luxuries.
In the past few years I've gone from owning a mortgage free property to paying an expensive rent (which they've just wacked up again from April) every month. This is as a result of following the myths perpetuated by the bookmakers.
I will get another small pension in just under four years to supplement my existing one, however I have already had the lump sums from both.

In the meantime I'm off to the housing benefits office tomorrow before I end up on the street.  :blush:

whiterussian

To be honest it's a combination of all three.
Like all of us I'm not getting any younger and my urge to punt has diminished considerably. This is perhaps fortunate, as having taken early retirement last year and having blown two lumps sums, much of it with our friends the online bookies, I am in the worst financial predicament of my life. I did however at least manage to clear my debts and get four London punting trips out of it between September and December.
I have stopped gambling this year. Went five weeks without a problem, but a couple of serious lapses in recent weeks was all it took to put me back in financial trouble. Maybe I should have gone for a punt instead a couple of weeks ago? I have now self excluded for life from every single one of them.
I did get some decent paid zero hours contract temporary work for four days a week from the beginning of the year which I was told may last until the summer, however I was rather unexpectedly finished on Friday. Consequently until and unless I get something else my pension just about covers my outgoings with absolutely nothing left over for luxuries.
In the past few years I've gone from owning a mortgage free property to paying an expensive rent (which they've just wacked up again from April) every month. This is as a result of following the myths perpetuated by the bookmakers.
I will get another small pension in just under four years to supplement my existing one, however I have already had the lump sums from both.

In the meantime I'm off to the housing benefits office tomorrow before I end up on the street.  :blush:

NiK i genuinely feel for you and really relate to your honesty with your addiction.  Everything I have enjoyed has been an addiction since i was about twelve years old.  now i just about manage my addictions.  Whether it drugs, drink, women or gambling, most people would puke at the amount i,ve spunked over the years.

Thing is I've fuckin enjoyed it and have experienced a lot.

Chin up mate and stay off the slots, if you fancy a wee flutter on the footy go to a bookies with your loose change :)  You still get a buzz.

Offline NIK

NiK i genuinely feel for you and really relate to your honesty with your addiction.  Everything I have enjoyed has been an addiction since i was about twelve years old.  now i just about manage my addictions.  Whether it drugs, drink, women or gambling, most people would puke at the amount i,ve spunked over the years.

Thing is I've fuckin enjoyed it and have experienced a lot.

Chin up mate and stay off the slots, if you fancy a wee flutter on the footy go to a bookies with your loose change :)  You still get a buzz.

No DEFINATELY no more gambling for me. It has ruined my life. Fortunately I also don't smoke and have never taken drugs, but I love my food and drink! :D

Offline berksboy

Thanks for the reply Nik , i hope all goes well for you.