Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen brooke  (Read 877 times)

Offline vanderwoz

Anyone seen this girl
External Link/Members Only

Very tempted to go see her soon.... Slim, big tits and very reasonable prices

VOLPONE

Bloody hell ! And she's only 4ft tall according to her profile ( And 4ft 5 '' according to her interview....maybe had a growth spurt)
Anyone with a busty dwarf fantasy is in for a treat.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 05:46:33 pm by VOLPONE »

Offline vanderwoz

Haha  :lol: I didn't read the interview part.... Just assumed 4ft was a typo!  :D still could be tempted depending actual height  :D

Offline Blue Moon

According to her FAQ, she doesn't do 'bear back'. My mates Yogi and Boo Boo have had to cancel......

Offline bigmc

She is a size 6 and a size 8 according to her profile

Offline IAMBATMAN

shes amended her profile now says 4.5ft not only do i love big tits but small women just do it for me

VOLPONE

shes amended her profile now says 4.5ft
She hasn't : still says 4ft on the front of profile as it did the other day. Says 4ft 5 '' on the interview as it did the other day.
Someone needs to TOFTT here and take a tape measure with them !  :lol:

Offline IAMBATMAN

She hasn't : still says 4ft on the front of profile as it did the other day. Says 4ft 5 '' on the interview as it did the other day.
Someone needs to TOFTT here and take a tape measure with them !  :lol:
it says 4.5 on her front page for me right under size 6

Offline vanderwoz

Haha anyone gonna lend me a tape measure.... Il test it out!  very tempted to book next week and see how tall she is!

VOLPONE

vanderwoz....look forward to your report.
I see the 4ft 5'' on the front under the size 6.
The 4ft is still showing on the front page under the piece where she's a size 8.
Either way , she's small and petite with massive hooters....what's not to like ?

Offline vanderwoz

Haha volpone my thought exactly!!! As soon as I have some time il make a booking  :thumbsup: