Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony recommendations  (Read 1032 times)

Offline seagull44

Hi everyone,

First of all, only discovered this site recently and what a great resource it is! I wish I'd known about it earlier. Luckily I've never had any really terrible experiences (some of the bad reviews on here are truly dick-shrivelling) but have had plenty of mediocre-at-best punts, so much so that I've only bothered a couple of times this year.

Now that I'm here, I'm really hoping I can get some recommendations for a black ('ebony') woman. Like some of you, I assume, I've always been curious about the darker lady, but want to pick the right one. Ideally, I'm looking for something in the northern part of the patch but am willing to travel for something worth it. Possibilities so far are:

On AW:

External Link/Members Only - girl (and price) look good, but no idea where she's actually located.
 External Link/Members Only - seems to move around a lot. Always meant to visit when she was based in lancaster (went under the 'lancaster chocolate' name then) but moved on before I got round to it
External Link/Members Only - priced a bit over the odds, don't mind if worth the money!
External Link/Members Only

On vivastreet:

External Link/Members Only - currently top of my list, mainly just because preston's easier to get to for me than manchester

Also 'Sylvia' at this establishment:  External Link/Members Only - like the idea of a black milf!

Anyway if anyone can suggest any additions or removals from this list, or otherwise suggest anything, that'd be ace. Thanks for your help!

PS, I may post a similar request on the NE and Scotland boards. It's just because I'm based in Cumbria so parts of all three areas are equally convenient (well, inconvenient really) as far as travel goes.

Offline cueball

On AW:

External Link/Members Only - girl (and price) look good, but no idea where she's actually located.
she's in Liverpool

External Link/Members Only - seems to move around a lot. Always meant to visit when she was based in lancaster (went under the 'lancaster chocolate' name then) but moved on before I got round to it no kissing, she's around settle area at the minute

External Link/Members Only on my list too

On vivastreet:

External Link/Members Only - currently top of my list, mainly just because preston's
here's her reviews
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1682

aw for the above....
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

longballs

Bailey Fox looks good, added to my hotlist thanks :)

There is this girl X Ebony Eloise xx who I have trying to book but can`t reach at the moment External Link/Members Only

There is also NAUGHTY LUNABELLUCCI who has had plenty of reviews on here External Link/Members Only

Offline Mi-Go

If you like black MILFs, check out External Link/Members Only

Very fit lady for 53.

yorkshire123

Offline threechilliman

Call me fussy but I'm not digging the grey pube look  :(

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Oooh I don't know, it could be fun. I'm looking for a milf with a proper hairy chuff.

tcm

Offline cueball

Never mind the grey chuff, she's a scary looking bugger in this one....

There's better ebony out there