Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Time of punt  (Read 1842 times)

Offline youngppunter7

Does anyone ever feel like seeing a provider in the early hours? I’m talking 7-11am. I always feel like a quick meet before work but no one’s ever working at those times.

Offline PaulRuff

I've seen a few around 0830-0930H in the past, was quite a fan of emptying my balls before work in pre-Covid times but now it's predominantly WFH mid morning to lunchtime is my preference.

Offline youngppunter7

Where did you find providers at that time? AW?

Offline photoclicker

I always though that would be a busy time before work especial if married.

Offline SeekingSteve

The majority of mine are mid afternoon or evening depending on work etc. I do have the occasional 11am punt but nothing earlier than that. Usually see a few 'Green lights' from 7am onwards, but to be honest I usually notice they are the lower end girls and the 'Party girls'

Offline Bustydusty

Vast majority of my punts are before 11 - loads are available

Offline Scousemouse

I'd love a regular 7 am if there was one near me or on my travels

Offline chrishornx

loe an 11a.m. as often their first punt of the da¥ so hopefully fresher and ready for fun

Offline Numberone

I saw a lady at 7am recently. Miss Park Lane. Very good!

Offline cheshirelad

Can you do a review. She’s been on my to do list for a while

Offline Marquis

External Link/Members Only

Advertises a special £100/hour rate for early morning bookings.

Offline PaulRuff

You'll be lucky to get a response from that one if my experience is anything to go by unfortunately.

Offline dboy74

Had a regular many years ago who would agree to early meets. Had a couple of 7am punts to start the day before work

Offline Springoid

I always try to be first punt of the day for them.  Hopefully the previous days DNA has been moved….

Offline Toadfish

loe an 11a.m. as often their first punt of the da¥ so hopefully fresher and ready for fun
One of the reasons that if I can I prefer to meet early.

Offline marc_hotsteppa

I always try to be first punt of the day for them.  Hopefully the previous days DNA has been moved….

You're both fucking deluded idiots if you think you are going to be their first of the day whenever they start as they'll have probably just barebacked their fellas/fuckbuddies as WG's don't just hang on a hook waiting for punting simps like you two  :sarcastic:
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GorillaWarfare

Most of my punts happen in the morning. Usually the only WGs who don't see people in the morning are the ones who have to do the school run.

Offline youngppunter7

Had a regular many years ago who would agree to early meets. Had a couple of 7am punts to start the day before work

Sounds like a dream

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You're both fucking deluded idiots if you think you are going to be their first of the day whenever they start as they'll have probably just barebacked their fellas/fuckbuddies as WG's don't just hang on a hook waiting for punting simps like you two  :sarcastic:
Any reason for you to be so aggressive in your post, had a bad day? been knocked back by someone?   :unknown:

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Any reason for you to be so aggressive in your post, had a bad day? been knocked back by someone?   :unknown:

Wasn't meant to come across as aggressive hence the smiley.  Just find it incredible that two seasoned punters would believe that first of the day bullshit.

Offline Logitech

I’m quite keen on a morning punt. If you’re close to Manchester city centre I always find there’s a decent amount of ladies with the green light on from quite early. Nothing like walking into work having just had your balls sucked dry and your face between a little hotties legs at 9am.

Offline Marquis

You'll be lucky to get a response from that one if my experience is anything to go by unfortunately.

If you're referring to my post on Pussypotion, I had heard that. Shame as she looks like my type of girl.

Offline PaulRuff

If you're referring to my post on Pussypotion, I had heard that. Shame as she looks like my type of girl.

Yep that's what I was referring to unfortunately.  Shame.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Wasn't meant to come across as aggressive hence the smiley.  Just find it incredible that two seasoned punters would believe that first of the day bullshit.
Calling people "fucking deluded idiots" and "punting simps" is hardly anything but aggressive and a 'sarcastic' emoji is not one that denotes humour.

The point that being first punter of the day does not guarantee being first shag is easily made without the personal abuse.

I'm quite sure if I could be arsed I could find something in your history to show you may not be as genned up as you think you are.

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Calling people "fucking deluded idiots" and "punting simps" is hardly anything but aggressive and a 'sarcastic' emoji is not one that denotes humour.

Everyone takes things differently - I found it funny.

I'm quite sure if I could be arsed I could find something in your history to show you may not be as genned up as you think you are.

Is that meant to be intimidating? Because it's not.

Have a look if it makes you feel better though  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Everyone takes things differently - I found it funny.

Is that meant to be intimidating? Because it's not.

Have a look if it makes you feel better though  :thumbsup:
You posted it and there's a saying about people laughing at their own jokes. Those who reported it didn't find it funny and I don't find it funny, it is totally unnecessary.

BTW I don't post to be intimidating, my point was that you think you know it all and you don't.

As it happens I have had a look at your post history and you have quite a habit of being aggressive to others, that along with as on here you thinking you know better than others including telling a member with reviews in double figures how they should rate their bookings.

Now you can accept this as a gentle hint to be less aggressive and abusive in your posts or you can turn it into something it doesn't need to be.

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Points taken on board.

Apologies to anyone that I've offended. 

As my old maths teacher said to me once, must do better  :drinks:

Offline Kobayashi

genned up

...although an undesirable dialogue, which has hopefully been resolved in gentlemanly fashion, I appreciate having learnt a new term. Never heard this before. Although i couldn't find much in the way of etymology; i did find the see also "genned in".

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
...although an undesirable dialogue, which has hopefully been resolved in gentlemanly fashion, I appreciate having learnt a new term. Never heard this before. Although i couldn't find much in the way of etymology; i did find the see also "genned in".
You must have lead a sheltered life, it's a very well known and used phrase.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kobayashi

lol. maybe.
I think it's a little antiquated now.
Nevertheless; into the lexicon it goes!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
lol. maybe.
I think it's a little antiquated now.
Nevertheless; into the lexicon it goes!
Not sure what point you are trying to make or what relevance it has to this thread. I'm sure if the person I was talking to didn't understand he would have asked or looked it up on the internet.   :unknown: