Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric  (Read 3007 times)

Offline standardpostage

« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 03:39:36 pm by standardpostage »

Online GingerNuts

No prices likely means expensive.

The same phone number is used for this business: External Link/Members Only which also has a Facebook business page with a picture: External Link/Members Only

Offline JRWK

No prices likely means expensive.

The same phone number is used for this business: External Link/Members Only which also has a Facebook business page with a picture: External Link/Members Only

May well be more expensive than a typical Thai place, as a 'proper' tantric should take at least 90 minutes to 2 hours.
Sex never needed as the end result supposedly better (so I've heard  :hi:

Offline fleetwoodsimon

If this is proper Tantric massage then the recipient plays a passive role and any form of sex with provider is highly unlikely to be permitted.
Having looked at this provider's web site and FB page I'd say this more of a legit service rather than a sexual service. 

Offline Bikerman

But does say that skin to skin is best...
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fleetwoodsimon

But does say that skin to skin is best...

It actually say's  Skin on Skin is highly effective  !
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 05:08:23 pm by fleetwoodsimon »

Offline Hemlock47

Not been there, but it looks OK.
Prices not shown.

150 per session. Not sure how long a session lasts

Offline JRWK

It actually say's  Skin on Skin is highly effective  !

I'm not an expert, but from legit tantric websites there is a certain amount of 'skin o skin; not exactly a Thai or Chinese B2B.
I'm still trying to find someone locally as I'd love to experience a 'real' tantric

Offline Thephoenix

I'm not an expert, but from legit tantric websites there is a certain amount of 'skin o skin; not exactly a Thai or Chinese B2B.
I'm still trying to find someone locally as I'd love to experience a 'real' tantric

Have you ever tried Devi at External Link/Members Only ?
It must be about 25 years since I last went, and she must be getting on a bit now, although I notice her web site's still working, albeit looks a bit out of date.

I notice she's lowered her prices to £95 for the 2.5 hrs tantric experience.

Anyone been recently?

Offline Dougieboy

Quite Local to me. If no one has any info on Suzie I’m tempted to give her a TOFTT.

Will give it a couple of days and get in touch.

Offline Bad Scooter

I emailed her yesterday and she says she seat till mid September.
£150 for 60-90 mins.

Quite Local to me. If no one has any info on Suzie I’m tempted to give her a TOFTT.

Will give it a couple of days and get in touch.

Offline Bad Scooter

That should be away till mid September

Offline Dougieboy

Thanks for that - the search goes on for the ultimate real Tantric massage.

Offline Blackcat25

Have you ever tried Devi at External Link/Members Only ?
It must be about 25 years since I last went, and she must be getting on a bit now, although I notice her web site's still working, albeit looks a bit out of date.

I notice she's lowered her prices to £95 for the 2.5 hrs tantric experience.

Anyone been recently?

I know it’s going back a bit but what would age would you anticipate Dani to be now? Maybe worth a punt if she’s based on the Wirral.

Offline spiralnotebook

It’s Devi, and overrated, once was enough unless you like to take your clothes off and sit blindfolded sniffing bits of fruit.

Offline Thephoenix

Devi is probably in her 50's now I guess. She was bases in Prenton, Birkenhead. Don't know if she's moved, but she'll still be on the Wirral.
I went a few times and enjoyed the experience.
She takes it all very seriously and the first few times she does use various methods of trying to heighten your various senses.
Unfortunately on subsequent visits there's no point repeating those experiences so she ends up filling the time up with general chat which seems to go on for ages, when all you want is to get the massage started.
She's a friendly lady. Bit of a hippy, and other regulars will remember she was often not available as she regularly attended the festivals doing henna stuff in her old ex mobile library van.
She's attractive enough, but the massage is all about you. There's no touching and she remains fully clothed, but when the massage finally gets going I found the experience very sensual.
She'll use various aids such as blindfolds, earphones, feathers, vibrators,  pinwheels, etc and if you're into it she'll experiment with some harder stuff like paddles, crops and canes to see what you enjoy.
I always found I had great climaxes as a result of all the build up.
She also did 4 hand massage with another lady, and also with a partner she had although I don't know whether he's still around.
It would be interesting to hear if anyone's been recently, as it was over 25 years ago when I went and she was starting off.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 05:38:10 am by Thephoenix »

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Have you tried Tantric Alex in Manchester area ? -She's got some good feed back on her AW page and good reviews on here she's moving up my must see list !
External Link/Members Only

Offline Dougieboy

Have you tried Tantric Alex in Manchester area ? -She's got some good feed back on her AW page and good reviews on here she's moving up my must see list !
External Link/Members Only

Have tried to book a few times to no avail. Also kinda put off now with her new stringent covid routine - a few comments about the service not being the same put me off for the price.
She does have very positive reviews though so I could still be tempted.

Offline spiralnotebook

How do you prove to her you have had two jabs?

Offline Bikerman

I saw her back in june and did review.. assisted shower to start...i had my card proving i was double jabbed..massage on table in living room overlooking a wooded area.. nice tidy body on her too..told me she given up full service and bj...

Offline spiralnotebook

So she read your personal details?

Offline Bikerman

Offline spiralnotebook

So having said on another post you are married you willingly showed a prostitute your personal details  :lol:

Offline Bikerman

She can prob see them on AW...she knows im married as i got a gold ring on finger

Offline spiralnotebook

Sorry Bm , I meant to say you mean you showed a prostitute YOUR ID presumably showing name and address?

Offline Bikerman

Didnt have full name or address on it..just  a booking reference number and NHS number