Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Airport girl another addition to Berlin Flatrates.  (Read 14644 times)

Offline adindas

I have been partying and visiting Berlin numerous times. I fly several times a year from London to Berlin. Thanks to Ryan Air, Easy Jet, Norwegian Air (sometimes) which allow this things to be more affordable and doable. A few decades ago I would never dream that I could travel from London to Berlin with a fraction of the fare that I would pay for the train fare from London to Edinburgh.

What I love about Berlin in comparison to other german cities is the scenes are very compact and accessible by local public transport easily. One day travel card will allow you to travel from the minute you validate your card until early morning 03.00 on the following day. Even when you go back home or to your accommodation after midnight very early in the morning, the chance is that you could still find a night bus close to where you stay. So literally, you will not need a taxi to reach each scene in Berlin if you want to spend time to navigate your way using public transport. In the past taxi cost is a significant addition to my overseas trip. Thanks to Google map on my mobile phone where I could get live info on public transport. Keep in mind the cost of taxi could add significantly your trip. Berlin has a very good local public transport journey planner here:

External Link/Members Only

You could easily find this place if you are using google map to navigate you. Just punch their address and professor google will direct you to there. You could find their exact address in their websites.

Shorten the story it is already part of the plan to visit this place on my way home as this place is just about ten minutes' walk from Main terminal A of Schoennenberg Airport Berlin. Also it is a very good way to be used as a time killer while waiting your flight back home if your flight is from Berlin Schoenenberg. Arrive there by U7 (U-Bahn) to Rudov + X7 bus to the airport. I went to the left baggage (locker) next to carpark in terminal A drop my bag in the locker for EUR 4. 00 and get ready for the party.

Arrive in Airport girl just after 12.00. Greet by a young Lad, I sorted my contribution of EUR 60 (all drink are inclusive) which entitled me to party until 18.00.

It seems that the house girls have just started, so had a chat with few of them. There are 6-7 (girls there and there are only five blokes during the time I was there. So you could see that if you are lucky the ratio could be very good. AFAIK, majority of them (if not all) are Romanians.

First Round go to the room with a young Romanian (I forgot her name, I could not find her picture on the website either). It is a vanilla session, she even does not allow DATY (oral on her). But WTF if I could have a session with a young, fit, good looking Romanian it is enough for me.

The second session is with again a young, fit good looking Romanian, Selena. This girl is superb quite tall, hot and athletics. The session is also good as she allows a full DATY. No DFK certainly as this is the typical idiosyncratic German flat rates enywhere else. I have been to few flat rates and I never got DFK in a flat rate, so very understandable.

The third round, with Casey. Casey is a little bit old to my liking but she has a very good attitude. Finish it within 15 minutes.

The fourth round, the final one. Went to the room with duo siblings, Roberta and Serena. Roberta is a younger sister of Selena. She is a little bit shorter than Selena but also better looking, very firm, fit body. I performed oral on Roberta while Selena were stroking my willie. Next stage were to do Roberta while keep squeezing breast of her older sister did not finish it with Roberta. Change the rubber and then start again with Selena while her younger sister was watching. It was a very good experience, if you could do duo of two siblings. Finish it within 15 minutes or so.

I will need to leave at 15.50 as my flight back home is at 17.00. So left the place and head directly to the locker and take all of my luggage and then go back to the main terminal.

This place is a good to be considered if you have a late arrival in Berlin. Schonenfeld, as you could just drop your luggage on the locker and have party there until 03.00 before heading to your accommodation. Doing this, it will help you save accommodation cost for the first night. Also it is a good place to consider if you have late afternoon, evening flight back home. You could use it as a transit place while waiting your flight home. After your visit to GB parties you might already empty your bollock which does not help if you are about to perform a GB party again. This place is good as it is a flatrate with 1 to 1 session in a room.

Drinks are included (including some alcoholic drinks like beer, hot drinks like coffee, teas, etc). I could spend the thing like this alone at the airport for about EUR 20.00.

Have a try you my fellow punters and share your report here.

For the management if you read this, you are doing well but please tell to all of your house girls to allow DATY (oral on her). 1 to 1 session without DATY is a killer mood and might be one of the main reason why the people will not come back.

geek_lover

I can confirm this place is good, Steve2 suggested it to me and it is probably the best value for money around.  When I went I got their around 11.45 and stayed until around 5 and managed to try about 7 ladies, I think there was around 8 on duty.  As you stated all drinks were included and it was a good ratio, when I was there there were 3 other guys at peak and for the majority it was 3 guys (me included) to 8 ladies.  Had a few 2 girl sessions and one MMMFF session in the sauna also which was a bit unexpected.  I would say of the 7 ladies I tried I would say only 1 had a bad attitude (maybe we didn't click) and 5 showed very good attitude, the final lady was unbelievable and went that extra mile.

There were 3 or 4 Romanian ladies, a Couple from Lebannon, 2 from Turkey and a Spanish girl when I was there.  I definitely cannot recommend the Spanish girl enough.  The other stand out thing about this place is the effort these girls put in, they will often offer you pole dances and things to keep you interested during downtime.  I could say a lot more but I will keep it short at the minute.  Funny enough I am off back out here for a couple of days at the end of this week and on my traveling back day I intentionally booked the later flight to spend the day here.  I would recommend this place to anyone, as £43 doesn't go very far anywhere else let alone 6 hours of fun!

Offline Steve2

I'm not sure what days you will be in Berlin this week BUT if Thursday is included then you need to go to Insomnia

2pm till midnight. The BEST gangbang party I have ever been to. €90 all inclusive

Last Thursday there were 10 "hired " girls, maybe 20 couples , 5 single girls and more expected. I left at 730pm fully drained
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 04:14:37 pm by Steve2 »

Offline shagbambi

Insomnia looks really interesting.  Was considering going to Berlin for a day to see the museums offcourse...

geek_lover

Hi Steve2

No Will be there Sunday, Monday and Tuesday daytime.  I am planning to visit Airport Girls on Tuesday from 11-3.30 as my fligh is at 5.  Can you explain how these Gangbang parties work as I can be quite nervous and can't say I am a stunner so are you garunteed to get laid?

Offline Steve2

Insomnia looks really interesting.  Was considering going to Berlin for a day to see the museums offcourse...

It is. But has different events on different days. Thursday is Gangbang day. On other nights it hosts couple/TV's etc etc

Very close to the old Templehof airport which is now Telmplehof field and is free to get in for walking, riding bikes, skating etc etc

Offline Steve2

Hi Steve2

No Will be there Sunday, Monday and Tuesday daytime.  I am planning to visit Airport Girls on Tuesday from 11-3.30 as my fligh is at 5.  Can you explain how these Gangbang parties work as I can be quite nervous and can't say I am a stunner so are you garunteed to get laid?

Guaranteed to get laid as long as you have a pulse and are not too shy to ask if you can fuck them :)

It looks like a Sunday gangbang there from 7pm this coming Sunday

« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 05:00:14 pm by Steve2 »

Offline adindas

I'm not sure what days you will be in Berlin this week BUT if Thursday is included then you need to go to Insomnia

2pm till midnight. The BEST gangbang party I have ever been to. €90 all inclusive

Last Thursday there were 10 "hired " girls, maybe 20 couples , 5 single girls and more expected. I left at 730pm fully drained

Hi Steve. In Insomnia on Thursday party, I understand that there is a dress code, e.g. sexy underwear. I have heard that boxers/Trunks, and will comply with this dress code ??

If for instance, I am coming with Jeans and long sleeve shirt but before entering the venue I take off my jean and shirt. Does it comply with the dress code??

Offline Jerboa

Hi Steve. In Insomnia on Thursday party, I understand that there is a dress code, e.g. sexy underwear. I have heard that boxers/Trunks, and will comply with this dress code ??

If for instance, I am coming with Jeans and long sleeve shirt but before entering the venue I take off my jean and shirt. Does it comply with the dress code??

With many of these parties most guys wear black boxers/trunks and maybe a black vest, but depending on the club some are not so strict, just make sure you are skid mark free before you arrive lol.  :D

Offline Steve2

Very relaxed. Boxers are fine. Naked is fine. You change in reception and put clothes on hanger and get a ticket. NO lockers so I would just take the cash you need but no cards or passport just in case. I had no problems. Towels behind bar

JV547845

Can you bring your own condoms then, are are they provided?

Offline adindas

Can you bring your own condoms then, are are they provided?

As a standard in geman party, condom is provided.
I do not see any point why people will need to bring condom. Condom is very cheap anyway

@ Jerbao and @ Steve2 thnank you for your info ....
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 07:58:47 pm by adindas »

JV547845

Offline Jerboa

I prefer my ones.

It's the odd guy that ruins it for the rest of us, as you can imagine girls might be wary of a guy bringing his own condoms, as for example he might of put pins through the rubber, or they are just 2 years out of date.

JV547845

If they're not comfortable then I'd use theirs.  All the quality prossies I've seen in England have been fine about me using mine.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks Adindas for posting and others for contributing.
Berlin is next on my list of German cities. Can't wait. 

Offline adindas

Thanks Adindas for posting and others for contributing.
Berlin is next on my list of German cities. Can't wait.

I went there again on Monday yesterday. The quality is even better.
It seems that Roberta and Selena and Casey have gone. There a few a few stunners young fresh WGs there. such as Bia (Bianka) from Romania, Jessica from Spain. Both of them are good looking, young and tall. Bia are the tallest one but not talkative ci 180 cm. Another one I forgot her name, from Italy is also good looking. All of that is for EUR 60 for six hours.

Guys you could find a few gems here ...

vt

Roll a dice once at the end of your visit, get a 6 and get your entry fee back this week!!  :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Roll a dice once at the end of your visit, get a 6 and get your entry fee back this week!!  :thumbsup:

£43 for 8 girls, 6 hours and a chance to win your money back  :yahoo:. We're living In the wrong country. Ich bin ein Berliner  :D

geek_lover

Damn I was going to go today but was shattered.  Sounds like I missed out.  Think the Spanish girl was there last time and she was awesome!

Offline Steve2

On my way back very soon. Hopefully the dice offer will continue :)

Offline adindas

I went there again on Monday yesterday. The quality is even better.
It seems that Roberta and Selena and Casey have gone. There a few a few stunners young fresh WGs there. such as Bia (Bianka) from Romania, Jessica from Spain. Both of them are good looking, young and tall. Bia are the tallest one but not talkative ci 180 cm. Another one I forgot her name, from Italy is also good looking. All of that is for EUR 60 for six hours.

Guys you could find a few gems here ...

I now remember her name e.g Michaela and it might be her real name as I could see tattoe in her hand with the name Michala on it ...
She performs a very good strip tease and very good attitute as well. It seems the girls here look very happy

Offline adindas

£43 for 8 girls, 6 hours and a chance to win your money back  :yahoo:. We're living In the wrong country. Ich bin ein Berliner  :D

Gosh ....I wish I earned London salary but lived in Berlin ...

Offline superchamp

I'll be in Berlin this weekend with a stag party. Plan is to get myself away from the drinking at least once so any suggestions welcome. Gangbangs and parties are not my thing so I guess there's Airport or Artemis to try maybe for 1 to 1? Am I correct in thinking Artemis is similar to Samya in Koln? Is there a Berlin version of Koln's Pascha worth a look?

Cheers.

Offline adindas

I'll be in Berlin this weekend with a stag party. Plan is to get myself away from the drinking at least once so any suggestions welcome. Gangbangs and parties are not my thing so I guess there's Airport or Artemis to try maybe for 1 to 1? Am I correct in thinking Artemis is similar to Samya in Koln? Is there a Berlin version of Koln's Pascha worth a look?

Cheers.

For 1 to1 there is still King George, Caligula. But At the moment the best one is in Airport Girl

Yes Artemis and Samya are both FKK

Koln's Pascha is a mega brothel. I am not aware if there is a brothel of this magnitude in Berlin. But you could always find  a smaller scale brothel in Berlin

For info about Berlin scene, it is better to watch it from here ...

Offline danns

hi lads going for my first time trip too berlin and iam thinking about just getting a hotel next or near the airport with airport girl not too far away and stuff do you no of a place thats not crazy money
Banned reason: No intention of reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steve2

hi lads going for my first time trip too berlin and iam thinking about just getting a hotel next or near the airport with airport girl not too far away and stuff do you no of a place thats not crazy money

No need to stay at the airport. S Bahn station very close to Airport girls

try External Link/Members Only for hotels

geek_lover

No need to stay at the airport. S Bahn station very close to Airport girls

try External Link/Members Only for hotels

Or the X7 bus is 5 mins from U-Rudow which will take you tp within 5 minutes walk also.

Offline adindas

Update info on Airport Girl

I went there last week during the day from 11.00- 16.00. The entrance is now from the back, not from the side. I would not have noticed it if the guys from Airport girls did not come out and tell me about this.
I arrived around 11.30 one hour before arrive I took the blue pils (generic viagara). This is the first time I took this magic pils for a party like this.

There are six girls on duty e.g  Casie, Mirella, Jessica (stunner), Nina (stunner), Isabella, and other. I saw Michaela (another stunner) was there but she is not on duty on this date.

With the help of the magic blue pils I managed to sample all of the girls within about four hours. In between after finishing one session spend time in sauna to recover. At the time I was thre the ratio is something 1 to 1 as few people does not stay for the whole party.

I avoid drinking alcohol as I have read elsewhere this will significantly reduce the effectiveness of the magic pils.

All of the girls there have a good attitude but of course I have a reasonable expectation as I just expect F&S. Most girls do OWO and allow DATY on her.

For those who come there regularly, they have loyalty scheme. Just ask what is so called “Bonus Card” and every time you come there they will stamp it. On 5 x visit you will get 50% reduction of the normal price. On10 x Visit it is free and the cycle will restart again with another new card.

Also this place although close to airport, it is easy to reach by public transport. So even you arrive or want to go home midnight or after 03.00 early in the morning there is chance you do not need any taxi.

Again another good session. Higly recommended for people with reasonable expection ...

Offline myredsass

Can you park there?

I have a hire car and luggage to big to go in a locker !

I drove past on Wednesday and it looked like you may be able to park behind it

Offline Steve2

Parking at the front and maybe behind too

Offline adindas

Can you park there?

I have a hire car and luggage to big to go in a locker !

I drove past on Wednesday and it looked like you may be able to park behind it

There is a big car park exactly next to Airport Girl which I believe you could use. There is also Schonenfeld Airport car park which is motsly used by the travellers.

Offline Steve2

There are 3 or 4 parking spaces in front of the club for sure and I assume spaces around the back. Being the good guy that I am, I will check next week and report back

Offline myredsass

Thanks Steve, but I can confirm there is ample parking at the back.

I have just been for a short visit there, due to unforeseen circumstances, my trip here over ran so I only had an hour and a half there but still got the pleasure of 2 of the girls, not the 2 that I would have liked but for 60 euros I'm not going to complain.

Wasn't sure about the place when I first went in as it was deserted but gradually the girls and punters came back into the bar.

Will be going again next time I'm here.

Shagger69

Let me get this right.... €60 and you can fuck as many women as often as you like?? Do you have to pre book this or can you just turn up on the day??

Offline Steve2

Let me get this right.... €60 and you can fuck as many women as often as you like?? Do you have to pre book this or can you just turn up on the day??

Just turn up

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline adindas

Let me get this right.... €60 and you can fuck as many women as often as you like??

Yes. People get surprised and might think too good to be true if they are using the UK standard for orgy party. However in Germany this sort of thing is not uncommon. For that reason alone and with thelp of budget airlines, my party is now slowly moving to Germany.

Very rare but If you have  fucked her and there is another guest who is waiting and has not taken part they might refuse you. but this is the rule in any party including in the UK anyway.

Do you have to pre book this or can you just turn up on the day??

Nope just turn up and pay the fee is all you need ...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 02:52:02 pm by adindas »

Offline adindas

There is a new stunner there who recently join the team ...Nina 20yo she SAID she is from Turkey but I doubt it.
Anyway when come to WG nationality is not an issue to me. To me look is more important than Nationality.

She is young, very good looking especially with sexy underwear which shows her tone body and silk skin. Fucking this girl alone for 20 minutes will already enought to cover your fee of EUR60. Her attitude is not that great if compared to other girls but it is compensated by her attractiveness.

I wish we get this sort of thing in London someday, so I donot need to travel to Berlin ....

Shagger69

Yes. People get surprised and might think too good to be true if they are using the UK standard for orgy party. However in Germany this sort of thing is not uncommon. For that reason alone and with thelp of budget airlines, my party is now slowly moving to Germany.

Very rare but If you have  fucked her and there is another guest who is waiting and has not taken part they might refuse you. but this is the rule in any party including in the UK anyway.

Nope just turn up and pay the fee is all you need ...

If it's like previous posters have said its 3:1 or even 1:1 ration then how do these places make money?? Are the food and drinks extortionate??

Offline adindas

If it's like previous posters have said its 3:1 or even 1:1 ration then how do these places make money?? Are the food and drinks extortionate??

In the norning the ratio could be less e.g 1:1 sometimes 1:2, but in the evening the ratio could be more ... So they make money more in the evening ...
Very little chance for upsale as drink including alcohokic drinks are included. No food is avalaible for sale ...

If you research the german orgy party you will notice this price is not uncommon and there are a lot of them competing each other.... I think they make money similar principles with production lines and economic of scale.

The competition make this party organisers to become more efficient. Unfortunately in the UK here there are too little competition. 
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 03:17:42 pm by adindas »

Offline Jerboa

There is a new stunner there who recently join the team ...Nina 20yo she SAID she is from Turkey but I doubt it.
Anyway when come to WG nationality is not an issue to me. To me look is more important than Nationality.

She is young, very good looking especially with sexy underwear which shows her tone body and silk skin. Fucking this girl alone for 20 minutes will already enought to cover your fee of EUR60. Her attitude is not that great if compared to other girls but it is compensated by her attractiveness.

I wish we get this sort of thing in London someday, so I donot need to travel to Berlin ....

Turkish hookers in Germany isn't unusual, either German born, or ethnic Turks from Bulgaria.

Offline Hanks85

Just booked a day trip tickets again, will be in Berlin at 15th. Hope to try Nina this time. :yahoo:

clint

Hi guys, so just to get it clear then.
At airport girls you can fuck as much girls then in your time you pay for?
Like King George.
Does any of the girls do A levels?
And do you go to a separate room with your girl you choose or is it all just in the open.

Thanks

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

At airport girls you can fuck as much girls then in your time you pay for? Theoretically yes. Usually around 6 on the menu any one party.
Like King George. Not been.
Does any of the girls do A levels? Do not believe so.
And do you go to a separate room with your girl you choose or is it all just in the open. Separate room

Thanks

Offline adindas

At airport girls you can fuck as much girls then in your time you pay for?
Like King George.
Does any of the girls do A levels?
And do you go to a separate room with your girl you choose or is it all just in the open.

Thanks

KG and AG are the are the same type of premises e.g flatrate.
I have not tried anal at any flat rate. But I think you could negotiate with the girlas this serivce if they offer is never included in the entry fee

clint

Thanks for all the info guys..you guys are great
Much appreciated

Offline Memphis87

Had anyone been here recently I was planning a visit soon

Offline Stalinator

Offline Memphis87

If you do let me know how it is