Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cordoba, Spain, Passion.com, Chanel  (Read 335 times)

Offline Troydor69

Cordoba, Spain
Chanel found via passion.com
€50 for 30 minutes
Not sure if the link will work...

External Link/Members Only

Cordoba for a couple of days. Following my really rather nice encounter with Victoria, in Granada, I wanted some more action. Slumi.com was no help here, with just two listings in the city centre, so I went back to passion.com. Lots of girls listed in the city on there, but only a handful were using WhatsApp (my preferred method for contacting European WGs as it avoids costly text charges from a UK phone). My first two choices didn’t reply, another two did but were quite far from me and Chanel replied quickly and was just a 15 minute walk away. Meet arranged at short notice, the flat easily located with google maps and all was good.

Arriving at the flat a man opened the door and greeted me in Spanish, lead me to a room and asked if I wanted a particular girl. Obviously a brothel rather than independent working girls, I was unsure.  I asked  for Chanel and he left to get her. Chanel entered, tall, slim, darker skinned than she looked in her photos, wearing a short Lycra type dress, no stockings, no make up and not particularly looking sexy. It was the girl in the photos, and she was not unattractive, but I was a little disappointed. I think her ad says she’s 19, quite possibly she is, or at least early twenties. She spoke to
me in Spanish, I understood that she was asking me how much time I needed, half an hour agreed and she be asked me what I would like to drink. Fuck it, I’ll have a beer.

I showered, came back to the bedroom and Chanel entered with my beer and a sheet to cover the bed.  She pulled her dress off to reveal a pretty impressive pair of tits and walked to me. I went in for a kiss,‘only to receive a closed mouthed peck. Ok, let’s make the most of  this.As we stood by the bed I ran my hands over her pleasantly big and perky boobs, kissed them and enjoyed feeling her nipples swell as I did so. I spun her around and she ground her firm arse into my cock in a dancing motion. I went for another kiss, received another peck and just gave up with that. Back to her fine boobs, kissing, nipple sucking, then slid off her knickers to reveal a slightly stubbly but still neat pussy.  She offered to suck my cock, and that’s an offer I rarely refuse. Condom slid on and she started to suck just the way I like it. She sucked me slowly, with lips clamped tightly around my cock, gradually going deepen until it was virtually in her throat. She had turned this around. I lay back and enjoyed the blowjob for as long as I dared. When I was close I asked to fuck her, sliding in in missionary and slowing right down. Raising her legs I pumped away, slowly and deeply while grabbing a handful of her beautiful tits. Her pussy felt pleasingly tight, and she seemed to be into the fucking. I asked her to switch to doggy to get a view of her arse and I slid back in. This felt really good and she rolled against me, keeping the pace slow with her pussy lips pulling at my cock. I blew into her and she pushed hard against me and moaned in fake pleasure.

I cleaned up, cracked open the beer and she lay chatting to me while gently pinching my nipple and stroking my flaccid cock. She had won me over. I was disappointed upon meeting her but she was a good fuck and had made an effort to put on a bit of a performance. She told me she was a Dominican girl, living in the North of Spain and just in Cordoba to work.

Overall Chanel was worth the €50. She had a good body, gave a good blowjob, fucked well and she seemed to enjoy the sex. I would much prefer to see independent whores, as I think it’s better from a moral perspective, but I’ve no issue with a well run brothel so I don’t get too uptight about it. If I was staying in Cordoba I would look around for another girl but would keep Chanel as a plan B. Reasonably attractive, nice enough, a good fuck but, if I’m honest, not really what I am looking for.

Hidden Image/Members Only