Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FKK - Oceans Dusseldorf  (Read 4724 times)

Offline Dave_1978

Hello everyone

I just had a wonderful experience at FKK Acapulco Gold and am considering Oceans next.  Im wondering if anyone can share similar information as i will share below about ACA gold

Girls:  30-40, with about 90% appearing to be EE, about 60% slim.  About 1/3rd go toppless, the rest in lingerie. Girls sit on couches mostly and only come over if you initiate contact.

Sex is 40 euro for basic covered suck and fuck, i gave a 10 tip each time girls seemed happy.

Overall relaxed place, free beer till about 7pm, and ok food.

Only extra i was offered and declined was cum on tits for 50, seemed high but i did not bargain.  I asked my last punt for anal and was turned down.

Facilities include sauna and cinema but not much else.

I did not see or experience much public sex, girls seem to just talk and wait for you to take to room. I was expecting some light contact on couches or in theater but it never happened.

Can someone please share what FKK oceans is like?

Offline Jerboa

If you search here there are reports on Oceans including my own, I've not been there for a while, so can't say what it's like at the moment, Golden Time in nearby Brüggen may be a better option.

Offline Dave_1978

Thanks, i have read the older posts. Hoping for a recent update to oceans. I have two days in dusseldorf after my business trip. First day i want to do ACA.

Offline Hansolo69

Dave, don't waste your time going to Oceans.
A few years ago, when it was new, it was my go to club.
However last time I went it had changed drastically.
Less girls and those that were there were much lower quality, but bloody greedy.
Left disappointed without a single punt.

There are better places as mentioned on here.

Offline Dave_1978

How does one get from ratingen to ACA velbert the most economic way??

Offline Hansolo69

Drive
But don't go there unless you can tolerate groups of Turks

Offline Dave_1978

Rather not drive...will be drinking.

Is living room suggested instead?

Offline trickyd2

Living Room is a small sauna club which is very easy to reach by public transport (S28 from Duesseldorf Hauptbahnhof then a short walk from IKEA Kaarst station)http://www.rheinbahn.com
Generally populated by young Romanians. Entrance is Euro 60, Euro 50 per 30 minute session, plus additional charge extras depending on the girl (e.g. CIM Euro 25).
Reasonable food decent sauna and whirlpool and free beer.
Worth a look if you have no car. If you are driving, Goldentime in Brueggen is a larger club with more girls and thus more options.

Offline Dave_1978

Ver helpful thank you!!!!

......for cum on tits, what is the right market price?

Offline Jerboa

Standard 50€ price at a saunaclub.

Offline Copachea

At Acapulco Gold 25€ if the girl considers it an extra.

Offline Dave_1978

Interesting.....girls wanted +50 from me.  I will try changing.

Offline Dave_1978

If i do decide to visit oceans, can one get 50 euro sessions there?

Offline Hansolo69

Without sounding like a cunt. If you go there despite my warning then you are a fool.

Offline trickyd2

If i do decide to visit oceans, can one get 50 euro sessions there?

Yes you can but they are likely to be poor. The pricing of Euro 100 for an hour is spreading through the larger FKK clubs. It started in Oase and Palace and was certainly prevalent in Sharks when I was there a few weeks ago.
You may well do better for your Euro 50 at Living Room where the quality of service is much better controlled by the management.

Offline Dave_1978

At living room.....how much extra is:

Cum on tits?

Cum on face?

Anal?

Thanks! 

I leave for germany next Thursday - so excited

Offline trickyd2

CoT and CoF likely to be Euro 25 but may vary by provider. CoF tends to be unpopular because it means the girl has to redo her make up afterwards which costs precious  time :rolleyes:
Anal is not offered by everyone but will cost Euro50 in most cases.
Prices for "extras" can be a little flexible and, as mentioned in other posts, the longer your session the less likely you are to be charged for some extras like CoT.

Offline jagadeesh

I visited Acapulco gold fkk sauna in March 2022 , Acapulco was good as 35 euro entry and all girls charge 40 Euro for 30 minutes (Flat Rate) . Next day visited Ocean and Golden time , where entry it self 60 Euros and no flat rate . you have to negotiate with every girl, as a first time visitor i was not conformable in negotiation.

Offline jb238

Planning a little FKK trip soon....

Anyone know if Ocean's free shuttle service will collect you from outside Airport arrivals (DUS)?

I've tried emailing but no response...

Thanks

Offline exitonly

Oceans was one of my first FKK experiences back in 2014 (I think) , and for a few years I dropped in when in the area.. had probably my most memorable FKK day (to date) with a young blonde German Lana.. more recently i read (ISG - Sorry if not allowed) that its become more of a nightclub with folk being allowed in civie clothed.. and those emerging from the changing rooms in robes are more likely to be ridiculed than serviced.. could be inaccurate, but im not going to waste time and hard earned finding out.. Aca Gold I didnt like a great deal as the service level was aimed mainly at the Turkish client.. in and out cheap , and with minimal personal contact (as relayed by one of the girls).. haven't been back to Living room since it reopened but this was a solid option with good quality girls and a pleasant atmosphere.. and not to difficult to get to by train.. Im back at the end of March so will probably opt for a Living Room visit.

(edit) Just realised i didnt address the question on limo service... i tried this at the airport and got ignored.. although i wouldn't go now, if you did decide to go, then get the cab to drop you off at the end of the street and walk up as they had a fine that they levied on you for getting a cab direct to the venue..
if you do go .. (and I wouldnt)   come back and tell us ..
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 11:15:04 am by exitonly »

Offline jb238

Yeah I think some airports charge now for collecting from outside arrivals, hence their reluctance.

Cheers on the taxi tip... I had read this before so will definitely get my Uber to drop me off a good few hundred yards away.

Will report on my trip once I'm back...

Offline Wanking

Ive spoken to some punters recently who have visited Oceans in the last 12 months and apparently it's gone really downhill with very few women there, most of em have bad attitude and mediocre service. Nearby Acapulco Gold seems much better.

Offline jb238

Thanks Wanking - I've heard similar but am preying it will be ok as it's a Saturday I will be there.

If it's really that bad then Acapulco Gold looks like 12 mins away in an Uber
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 07:11:31 pm by jb238 »

Offline trickyd2

The local review boards (External Link/Members Only) have been very critical of Oceans so I suggest you save your money.
Two options:
Living Room which you can reach by  train (S Bahn from airport to Hauptbahnhof then S28 to Ikea Kaarst stop and a short walk) or Golden Gate in Grefrath for which you will need a taxi. Both are getting decent review and will be busy on a Saturday night.

Offline jb238

Thanks tricky - I'll add LivingRoom to my plan b if Oceans is really that bad

Offline DrGFreeman

Livingroom was my favourite before the pandemic.
I went in July last year when it reopened. I had an ok time but the selection of girls was poor. Have no idea if its improved since. Not sure id go back until I hear reviews that its improved. I'm thinking sharks fir a trip this year.

Offline jb238

Do you remember what day of the week you went when the selection was poor?

Offline DrGFreeman

It was a Saturday
I was surprised how poor the selection was as this was the reopening party, supposedly.
Reviews on ISG are mixed but would suggest to me the old livingroom is no more.

Offline trickyd2

Typically Monday and Tuesday are poor days at Living Room, as indeed at many other FKK clubs. According to a recent forum report there should be around 30 girls there on a Friday or Saturday. the morning tends to be quieter, with most girls drifting in from around 4pm.

Offline jb238

Offline Jerboa

The quality of fkk's has gone down in the past few years, no idea how Samya is these days, it was a good club with some fun girls a few years ago.

Offline jb238

Samya is on my continually changing itinerary.... adding Babylon, Living Room, Goldengate, Acapulco Prime, Arabella along with a couple of Swinger clubs for good measure!

All these FKKs are cash only for the entry right?