Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EMA Locks Heath area  (Read 1515 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only

I first saw Ema middle of last year. I should have reviewed somehow it got pushed to the bottom of my list.  I am posting now as EMA is excellent and has been mentioned recently, it only seems fair that as my review is positive it should be be amoung her ratings.

Comms: efficient
Finding and parking:  house in quiet residential street, parking easy. Ema prefers you park away from her house
Venue: One of the best, bedroom that exudes an ambience of sensual delight.
Ema Really attractive blond, her slightly throaty voice and lisp seem to add an extra frisson of the erotic. Really curvy smooth body.  The pictures on Friday Street do not serve her well, she is really attractive.
A phrase that seemed to sum up time with Ema "I can do that..." in response to requests

Good location, intimate venue, cracking girl who wants to please.
VFM: Totally

Additional benefit for me is that she is about 10 minutes away.

Offline rubric

Just to say - I tried to book her just before Christmas and ended up getting postponed and then a run around, I may try again should I be in the area - but just a note in case others experience similiar. Didn't review as I wasn't sure how typical my experience was, and gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Offline Jamboney

Good review, another good option for Southampton of which there aren't many. Not sure if you'll be able to answer this but hopefully someone can. Is there a reason why none of her reviews are linked together? Is it to do with the friday-ad link?

Offline Mightier Than

Glad you had a good time, but saying it's Totally VFM without saying the cost or time doesn't give any information, and no indication of services.  What would be very helpful, especially as her reviews aren't linked, is:

eg Cost/time
Age/size
DFK; OWO/CIM; Anal; Fingering etc - what was requested/given

kamu

Good review, another good option for Southampton of which there aren't many. Not sure if you'll be able to answer this but hopefully someone can. Is there a reason why none of her reviews are linked together? Is it to do with the friday-ad link?

Yep. Only AW profiles can be linked currently.

Offline Jamboney

Yep. Only AW profiles can be linked currently.

Thanks for clarifying  :hi:

MrKeen

Glad you had a good time, but saying it's Totally VFM without saying the cost or time doesn't give any information, and no indication of services.  What would be very helpful, especially as her reviews aren't linked, is:

eg Cost/time
Age/size
DFK; OWO/CIM; Anal; Fingering etc - what was requested/given

Sorry for the omisions:
cost; £80 for the hour
Age I don't know, I would guess late twenties
Not a stick insect, really curvy attractive poss size 10/12
I don't do anal, and don't have a check list, I rate on my overall experience, the phrase I have in my mind is "I can do that..."  guess if something really important, ask her,

Offline Mightier Than

Thanks Mr Keen.  At £80/hour she's on my hotlist

kamu

Thanks Mr Keen.  At £80/hour she's on my hotlist

Didnt know friday ad did HL's :lol:.

Offline nigel4498

Agree with Mr Keen re the bedroom and the bed is a good height for my favourite fuck positions.
Only disappointment for me was she didn't seem keen ( no pun intended) on COB.
Preferred to take a load in her mouth as I would have preferred to unload over those tits.