Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aranya Thai Massage, Oxford Road, Reading  (Read 1490 times)

billybloo

Has anyone tried Aranya Thai Massage on the Oxford Road in Reading.

I went in there two days ago, when I arrived the front door was locked even though it said open on the door so I presumed that there was a 'client' inside.  However, as I was walking away a woman came to the door and opened it and I went in.  The woman was in her 40s and I asked her if anyone was available for massage, she did not speak any English and called another woman from the back.  A little woman then came from the back, she must have been in her 60s and had broken English, she said massage £45 for one hour and confirmed she would be the one carrying it out.  I decided at this point to make my excuses and left, I didnt fancy getting a massage off her and certainly didnt want a HE from her.

I am sure I must have gone on a bad day as surely it cannot be these two there all the time as if so I cannot see them getting much business.  The shop could do with a facelift, the signage outside is grotty but as I didnt venture further than the reception I cannot say anymore.

Offline latecomer

As this place doesn't have an AW link and has various gumtree and other adverts, it can be difficult to index and find.  However, if you put "Aranya" into the search box above, you will see various posts about this place including one Negative review I wrote.  You made the right decision by walking.

Offline summit1

From what ive seen / heard about this place it isnt worth visiting