Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cindy-sins, Emsworth.  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

I spoke to this lady when I was in the area recently but was unable to arrange a mutually convenient time to meet. She sounds quite nice on the phone, and though there's only 1 photo on her profile she looks like a fit girl. Anyone here seen cindy?

External Link/Members Only

Offline andyw1969

She's on my HL, in her only photo she looks good and her feed back looks genuine (well as genuine as AW feed back can be). 

I will try and see her after Easter when i next plan to have a punt.

Offline nigel4498

On my hotlist too though when she first started it was outcalls Southampton only.
Moved to Chichester and now in calls at Emsworth.
Hopefully I will be able to make a trip up the A27 to see how much Cindy sins  :D

kamu

Also been on my HL a while. Have found comms can be non-existent at times and others havent been able to sort an agreeable day/time.

Offline Danj89

I have seen her three times. Once in camberley on her old profile when she had a hotel incall day went after work. Another two times in Basingstoke when she was offering incalls for a few days in serviced apartments.

First meet was a good gfe.
Second meet great again with cim ending.
Third meet a few days after the second was just crazy sex all throughout.

I would say good all rounder who is naturally frisky.

Mid 30's, nice skin, great ass and her boobs are lush on her frame, good personality and always smiling. Owo technique was unreal and on the second meet just let her carry on for a cim finish.

Hope that helps

Offline nigel4498

Cheers for that Dan, surprised you didn't write a review as I did see from her ratings that you had seen her.

Offline Hantsolo

Good find and thanks for the positive report.....on to the hotlist!

Offline Danj89

Sorry nigel massive backlog of reviews I will catch up at some point.