Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs - How many degrees of separation?  (Read 1208 times)

DG

Just had a right good laugh at Elegant Turtles thread on WGs using Snapchat.

I'm not a social media fan myself but I do have Facebook. Those familiar with FB will know that you often get prompts about 'People you might know' usually because you share mutual friends. Well guess what, I got such a prompt one day and to my surprise one of the subjects was my regular.

I have never told her this and even knowing her real name I don't know her. But to take it one step further, following a trawl of her friends, her sister turns out to be a 'FB Friend' of a woman I work with and my niece, although I suspect this was thru an ex boyfriend as he is also listed and I've never heard my niece mention her. Luckily the trail ended there so nothing too close to home.

Not that I suspect she would ever want to turn me over, its good info to have in the back pocket if things turned sour!!

Offline smiths

I'm not a social media fan myself but I do have Facebook. Those familiar with FB will know that you often get prompts about 'People you might know' usually because you share mutual friends. Well guess what, I got such a prompt one day and to my surprise one of the subjects was my regular.

I have never told her this and even knowing her real name I don't know her. But to take it one step further, following a trawl of her friends, her sister turns out to be a 'FB Friend' of a woman I work with and my niece, although I suspect this was thru an ex boyfriend as he is also listed and I've never heard my niece mention her. Luckily the trail ended there so nothing too close to home.

Not that I suspect she would ever want to turn me over, its good info to have in the back pocket if things turned sour!!

I have zero interest in social networking sites but to answer your question as much separation as possible IF you have a partner, family, friends or a job where people knowing you are a punter would go down like a warm bowl of sick. Also IF your now single and happily tell your close ones you punt BUT meet a woman you fall in love with she is likely to hear you were a punter from those you told when single, that might not go down too well with the woman potentially fucking up a relationship.

Apart from choosing to post on here i punt as anonymously as possible nowadays.

DG

You are a wise man Smiths. My punting is entirely unknown to everyone except me and the WGs I see and it will be so forevermore. I am certainly not tempted to invite a good and trusted friend for a 3sum. As for social media, I wasn't suggesting using it as a way of communicating with WGs, AW serves this purpose well.

Offline JamesKW

I

Also you never know whether she has had you come up as a 'person you might know'

DG

You are right of course James, but in this case I had already made schoolboy error number 1; I had contacted her via her Gmail account as requested, not realising that the name on my account would show up on emails sent. So she knew who I was from day 1. Fortunately as I have mentioned she can be trusted due to her own need for discretion. I'm guessing she knows everything she wants to know about me. She's actually pretty clever using Gmail as I suspect quite a few naive punters will make the same mistake as I did. When I first met her we discussed the emailing and on reflection I think she was telling me, with her obvious knowledge of IT comms, that she knew exactly what she was doing.

So as is advised on here by many other more experienced punters, use a different email account for punting using a nickname that will be displayed.on any emails sent. Thanks to her I have now corrected my error.

Type_O_Negative

I have zero interest in social networking sites but to answer your question as much separation as possible IF you have a partner, family, friends or a job where people knowing you are a punter would go down like a warm bowl of sick. Also IF your now single and happily tell your close ones you punt BUT meet a woman you fall in love with she is likely to hear you were a punter from those you told when single, that might not go down too well with the woman potentially fucking up a relationship.

Apart from choosing to post on here i punt as anonymously as possible nowadays.
+1  :hi:

Autopunter

:hi: indeed, the general reaction to mentioning you have a sex drive as a single guy is generally something like this these days:
 :manhater:

Offline Steely Dan

Agree with the "be careful" comments of course.

I thought this was going to be about WG degrees of separation from each other.  Most seem to know quite a few other WG.  And a few are "hubs" who know loads (people like Em of TPC who must know a thousand+).  I bet if they were all on Linked in, every one would be 3rd degree contacts or less.