Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EAS, fluffy, and how many would you have taken home?  (Read 903 times)

Offline MerlinGray

How common is this? I've managed to step back at least five times after a girl comes on my tongue but hell... red chest.. flushed face... I guess we are all actors so it's all an act right?

Over the last 20 years of punts there have been at least 4 I'd have taken to dinner. Bad shit yes? Sorry lads.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Have you seen the numerous EAS threads  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
How common is this? I've managed to step back at least five times after a girl comes on my tongue but hell... red chest.. flushed face... I guess we are all actors so it's all an act right?

Over the last 20 years of punts there have been at least 4 I'd have taken to dinner. Bad shit yes? Sorry lads.
I think the number of threads that get started on here about it far outweigh the actual number of times it happens.

The latest 5 page one is here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=339277.0

Offline Robyorks1981

There’s a simple cure for EAS - ask her if she’ll meet for free next time. By the time she stops laughing at you, you’ll have got over your crush

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There’s a simple cure for EAS - ask her if she’ll meet for free next time. By the time she stops laughing at you, you’ll have got over your crush
All been said in the thread linked to above your post.    :unknown: