Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Authenticity alert  (Read 553 times)

Offline Cm738

Sorry if this has been asked before,

Apart from the obvious, what does the AW aunthenticity alert mean?
Has she been outed by a punter, do AW check forums and act on negative reviews?

Cheers all.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sorry if this has been asked before,

Apart from the obvious, what does the AW aunthenticity alert mean?
Has she been outed by a punter, do AW check forums and act on negative reviews?

Cheers all.

It means they haven't supplied photographic proof of ID to verify it's actually them. No AW does not act on negative reviews, as long as they make money they couldn't give a shit.   :hi:

Offline shagmore

Offline Marmalade

There rules are a bit more specific but basically they don’t have to explain.

Quote from: AW Help Page
Voluntary Verification

All verifications should take place within 48 hours.  If you have not heard from us in that time, click Close Window below and complete the form that appears.

Alternatively, resubmit your picture(s) being sure to check the requirements on this page.

Mandatory Verification

If you have been asked to provide verification documents and have done so but not heard back within 48 hours, it's likely that your documents were rejected.  Please visit this page and re-submit documents that meet the criteria listed thereon.  Note that a person whos ID is issued from a different country to that they purport to be in are now required to provide proof of residency.

If you have submitted files meeting the criteria and you are in/from a country under Advisor Control (most of Eastern Europe and the USA), you should contact the business advisor via the address on this page.

From that, it’s possible that she’s genuine but less likely. Romas especially seem to have trouble understanding what they’re meant to do. Of course, no alert doesn’t mean she’s not fake. AW (on a different Help page) advise things like spending money (on Reverse Bookings) or fine tune your search. The best way however is to use UKP. Not that they’re going to admit that. Grumpy cunts.  :cool:  :sarcastic:

mrhappypants

It means they haven't supplied photographic proof of ID to verify it's actually them. No AW does not act on negative reviews, as long as they make money they couldn't give a shit.   :hi:

I am reasonably sure this is not true.  I have seen at least three profiles deleted following my reports about the authenticity of the profile in the last month.  It is inconsistent but I am reasonably sure AW  do follow up on at least some reports of fake profiles.  I suspect they only delete obviously fraudulent profiles eg face pic on the profile shows a different person from the veri pic.  It is very difficult to prove fraud and SP’s can cheat the system in a variety of ways, but if you have good evidence of fraud it is worth reporting it.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I am reasonably sure this is not true.  I have seen at least three profiles deleted following my reports about the authenticity of the profile in the last month.  It is inconsistent but I am reasonably sure AW  do follow up on at least some reports of fake profiles.  I suspect they only delete obviously fraudulent profiles eg face pic on the profile shows a different person from the veri pic.  It is very difficult to prove fraud and SP’s can cheat the system in a variety of ways, but if you have good evidence of fraud it is worth reporting it.

The OP asked "do AW check forums and act on negative reviews?", my reply to that was in my opinion no, they do not read forums and act on negative reviews on them. The fact they respond to reports made directly to them and take down fake profiles as a result of those reports is not the same thing as them actively reading forums to act on reviews.

Bear in mind AW will, and have, taken down legitimate profiles and keep any credits that have been accrued on those profiles, but I can't see them doing anything about the fact 'Betty Big Boobs' got a negative review on UKP because she had a wiffy fanny. 
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 11:46:40 am by daviemac »

mrhappypants