Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva Street add gang drug 14 year old  (Read 2354 times)

Offline shagmore

Saw this on the news, and then later found the article in the well know news paper.

External Link/Members Only

Feel sorry for the poor girl, but what was she doing with a drug dependancy at that age (what a bunch of utter cunts these scum are.)

Surely these 20 men must have know something was not right.

Could they be prosecuted for having sex with a minor, that is the question. Argument is that it was a profile on an adult site, but legally where would they stand

Offline munterhunter

The list of possible charges against these scum is fairly long. The CPS will have gone with whatever they had the best chance of conviction with.
Let's hope the judge sentences them to ensure they are not released until they no longer pose a threat to others.
This was a planned and prolonged attack on a vulnerable young woman that will have a profound effect for the rest of her life.
I'm told that sex offenders have a difficult time in prison I hope these bastards get a taste of what they dished out to that girl every day they serve.

Offline myothernameis

Feel sorry for the poor girl, Surely these 20 men must have know something was not right.

Could they be prosecuted for having sex with a minor, that is the question. Argument is that it was a profile on an adult site, but legally where would they stand

Definitely a hard one to decide on, where I work we have challenge 25 and even this, you don't always get there age correct, sometime we challenge or not.  Even when we challenge a female customer, only to find out she is 32 yr old, or the opposite 15 yr old girl all done up with make up, and using her sister driving licence

So as for my self, would go on aw, and might pick a 18 yr old girl based on her looks and profile, but like everyone on here, don't think any of us ask to check there age....does anyone do this, for all I would know she is 16 yrs old

Think the police and the cps have a tough decision ahead of them, do they go after any of the other guys who have had sex with this girl, and like the American celebrities, these punters must now be shit scared, as they know, they might get a knock on there door, and that's there life ruined.

Offline PatMacGroin

From reading that report anyone that visited this girl must have realised something was extra wrong.

The kidnappers look like they were barely out of their teens themselves. Wouldn't be suprised if some of the 20 men that visited them were local teens/young lads that knew what was going on.

I wouldn't have a lot of sympathy for any guy that did end up getting prosecuted for this.

Yaffa

Saw this on the news, and then later found the article in the well know news paper.

External Link/Members Only

Feel sorry for the poor girl, but what was she doing with a drug dependancy at that age (what a bunch of utter cunts these scum are.)

Surely these 20 men must have know something was not right.

The abusers knew and got off on it.
14 is a child.
Regardless of body type (looks older/big breasts/etc).
Those that abused this child knew.

I honestly can not say what I wish for such individuals (true Men would not go down this route)as admin may just ban me.
I truly hope that the individuals involved feel retribution and the child in question has a lot of support/ and is offered a lot of support to get over this fuckery!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 11:29:01 pm by Yaffa »

Online scutty brown

Yes, they could. Its a strict liability offence, no defence possible. If you fuck her, you're guilty irrespective of what you thought / read / were told / how she looked.

Offline hungrypunt

Appalling, each act in its own is bad enough, but add em all together.
Imprisonment, Rape, coercing, drugs, and no doubt abuse of the utmost disgusting nature. Of a 14 yo, FFS.
The guys involved were probably high as kites too, wankers.

Grumbleguts

These three fuckturds deserve some quality time behind bars :hi:

jamaicansanta

Disgusting. They're ALL kids. Where the hell did they learn to do that?

vw

Disgusting. They're ALL kids. Where the hell did they learn to do that?

since when is 20 and 21 kids?   :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

The three 'men' who did this to the girl are pure, evil scum.

Longest sentences possible please, and make sure wherever they're going, all the lags know what they did.

With a bit of luck they'll get 10 shades of shit kicked out of them. Disgusting.