Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to GEA  (Read 825 times)

Offline nombre

I have never used GEA but curious to explore it. Could you walk me through the process of contacting the agency and arranging a meeting? Additionally, what kind of information would I be expected to provide? Thanks in advance

Offline big-al93

Pretty much like booking an indie, except at GEA you can't book in advance, just on the day. I'd suggest calling for your first booking, but others book by text. Call after 9am and tell the call handler that you'd like to book (insert SP's name) for (insert duration) at (insert time) for incall or outcall

Assuming she is not booked already, they will take your punting name and number, check with the SP and confirm by text including the info you need to access the flat if an incall.

Once in the flat, you pay the SP the agreed fee and proceed as normal. The SP will pay the agency their cut.

Offline nombre

:thumbsup:

Going by other reviews of GEA girls it seems like there is only one flat available for the meets. How is it possible for all the girls working on a particular day to be using the same flat?

Online pingpaw

:thumbsup:

Going by other reviews of GEA girls it seems like there is only one flat available for the meets. How is it possible for all the girls working on a particular day to be using the same flat?

It's a fairly big apartment with several rooms. Girls are careful to avoid you seeing other punters.

Offline pilgrim

As already suggested to you. Phone or text at 09:00hrs and make a booking.  You seem to have worked it out for yourself, if the flat or the lass you wish to see is booked then you wont get a booking. Some days there are a lot on the rota other days its sparse.  Most seem to work the same hours week in week out, apart from rag week or holidays.

Offline Max121

It's a fairly big apartment with several rooms. Girls are careful to avoid you seeing other punters.

Two rooms and it’s on a first come first served basis - the call handler will let you know if no rooms are available at that time and when one will become available - quick call / text will confirm your appt - easy peasy system 👌🏻