Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's take photos of us!  (Read 3166 times)

Offline qwerty1102

Hello,

Not sure if this news to just myself but apparently the WG's take photos of us secretly and also somwhere not sure where (i.e. website/whatsapp group/other) leave comments/reviews about us with our phone no and pictures. (again as picture taken without consent not sure if it is decent or exposed)

Anyone aware of this?

I think this is so not okay, even on this forum 'their' privacy is respected and addressed are not shared. Them taking our photos wintout consent is illegal no? with a phone no and picture anyone can access it and use it wrongfully.

any thoughts?

PS: now regreatting not getting seperate sim and fixing that right away.

regards,

Online Davey Dykes

If you're no problem to them see no issue myself.

You think they've no right to a site similar to this to warn others of arsehole clients or something?

Offline qwerty1102

I agree that for safety they too should be able to share info of us etc. Like when sometimes we have bad experience, I am sure from their POV they have that too.

I am all ok for name, city and description etc just the photo is not sitting ok with me, especially when taken without asking.

I am sure if it was other way round and I secretly took pictures of them on my phone they wouldnt stand for it one bit.

Offline Massagetugga

You think they've no right to a site similar to this to warn others of arsehole clients or something?

OP, what detail do you have and what made you post this? Sharing some things on a WhatsApp group or something closed (not an open website) about the dodgiest of punter is maybe understandable but very different to posting anything like you suggest happens a lot.

Davey, BIG difference between this site and what the OP is suggesting is WG’s advertise themselves online and sell sex as their job. We don’t. We aren’t providing a service that may warrant a warning or preferably a positive review. I disagree they should do this as some sort of matter of course.

Dodgy territory if pictures falling into the wrong hands meant punters could be blackmailed. Other side of that coin is potential danger for a girl if a furious punter sees they’ve been covertly photographed in a flat somewhere.

Offline Clattypats

Hello,

Not sure if this news to just myself but apparently the WG's take photos of us secretly and also somwhere not sure where (i.e. website/whatsapp group/other) leave comments/reviews about us with our phone no and pictures. (again as picture taken without consent not sure if it is decent or exposed)

Anyone aware of this?

I think this is so not okay, even on this forum 'their' privacy is respected and addressed are not shared. Them taking our photos wintout consent is illegal no? with a phone no and picture anyone can access it and use it wrongfully.

any thoughts?

regards,
The WGs don't take pictures of you secretly mate, unless they are dodgy as fuck.

I know from a couple of years back or so some corresponded in a WhatsApp group which there is nothing wrong with.

The sole reason they had/maybe have it is to warn each other about arsehole punters.

I see no problem with that, they need a safety net as much as the punters do.

Online David1970

Hello,

Anyone aware of this?

any thoughts?

regards,

Where did you get this information from?

Offline auldie63

I always thought that was what they used SAAFE for.   :hi:

Online Colston36

Hello,

Anyone aware of this?

any thoughts?

regards,

Paranoid horse shit, pal. They have better things like making money to do. Anf how would they do that without you knowing? But I've taken countless videos of girls in action with me without showing their faces.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 10:18:03 am by Colston36 »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Offline mrwhite

Not sure if this news to just myself but apparently the WG's take photos of us secretly

Which ones?  Just so that I can avoid them?

Online David1970

The OP seems to have gone to ground after making his claims  :unknown:

Offline The Monk

I known of one girl using a nanny cam in the hallway facing the door and capture you as you entered. She would delete the recording after you left her flat. I spotted once and question her and she was very open about it and explained she had a few unwanted punters turn up and once being attacked punch and kicked and showed me the pictures she taken which was in hospital it looked bad.

She gave up the industry a few years back and had said a few WG use them at the entrance of the door if they are working alone.

Online finn5555

With ring doorbells everywhere nowadays the risk of prossies having your image increases.

Although i think the OP is dreaming here  :rolleyes:

Offline Name Not Found

With ring doorbells everywhere nowadays the risk of prossies having your image increases.

Ring cameras are a right pain in the arse  :yahoo:

Offline qwerty1102

Hello,

Still here Iam just not an everyday forum visitor, is all. Folks prob wont believe me, and I might get called a liar or be abused but this is all honest, and all I can say.

So I have had couple experinces (of my limited total) where I didnt like the girl it was like B&S, poor service or striaght up pushy behaviour from WG. However, I have never been rude or aggresive in return but have been blunt to just tell them to let me go/leave. Also, since these experiences I ask girls on whatsapp if they can share a selfie and where the slefie does not match the profile pics I just cancel on them, due to this understandbly some might preceive me as wasting their time. Honestly, once I walked out on a girl after seeing her but I gave her a tenner just for opening the door and apologised for my change of heart. I am never out to take advantage of anyone.

Now few days ago I tried to book a WG, initially she was all friendly on chat, sent me a selfie and we agreed on time and booking, but, then some time later when I asked for the location she just out the blue cancelled. Something seemed off, so the next day I messaged here again to ask if I did anything to offend her and here the story starts.

She told me some girl posted my number and picture (again I dont know where - whatsapp/website/other) and said I stole from her {WTF!!} so for her safety she cancelled. I told her I have never stolen anything or even been aggresive towards a WG but if she feels uncomfortbale I understand. Without going into details I tried to continue the chat to ask her what exactly has been posted about me, and if she can share that info and the pic of me that is online as I dont know if that is a decent pic or am I exposed in it, I even offered her money just for the info but she declined.

Now I believe her, and hence to those saying I am making this up, up to you belive me or not.

There will be others who will say that if some WG posted that about me it must be true and I prob deserved it. Your choice I am being honest, I have never stolen or crossed boundaries with anyone, in hindsight how the Fk would I steal money anyway they get paid upfront. If anythign I have left most times early.

Any how thought I should share this, as all things aside, I still thinnk photographing someone/anyone without permission is NOT ACCEPTABLE. I am out for good.

Offline Name Not Found

This is the biggest load of bollocks I've read on her for a long time. It's not even vaguely related to your original claim about girls photographing punters.

I suggest your best option is to drop the subject and, unless you have something vaguely honest and useful to say, shut up for a while until you've seen someone and have a review to post. Right now, you're in serious danger of making a twat of yourself (actually, it's probably too late)  :dash:

Offline Courtney

Any how thought I should share this, as all things aside, I still thinnk photographing someone/anyone without permission is NOT ACCEPTABLE. I am out for good.

….I still don’t get how she can take a good clear picture of you without you knowing? :unknown: Is she a magician? :dancegirl:

Offline qwerty1102

….I still don’t get how she can take a good clear picture of you without you knowing? :unknown: Is she a magician? :dancegirl:

No idea, thats my worry. As above maybe Ring, may be through door peephole, maybe when i was dressing up, the nanny cam above is surprising to me too... but dont know tbh.

Offline qwerty1102

This is the biggest load of bollocks I've read on her for a long time. It's not even vaguely related to your original claim about girls photographing punters.

I suggest your best option is to drop the subject and, unless you have something vaguely honest and useful to say, shut up for a while until you've seen someone and have a review to post. Right now, you're in serious danger of making a twat of yourself (actually, it's probably too late)  :dash:

"vaguely related" - I guess I walk out on some WG, she gets offended, has my pic and posts a harsh/false comment about me online out of spite. I am surprised and post on forum if this happened to anyone else. There connected the dots for you.

"vaguely honest" - I am honest, your choice to believe me or not.

"making a twat of yourself" - I am not botherred by your opinion of me.

Offline Name Not Found

"vaguely related" - I guess I walk out on some WG, she gets offended, has my pic and posts a harsh/false comment about me online out of spite. I am surprised and post on forum if this happened to anyone else.

You haven't shown any evidence that there is a connection between the girl you allegedly walked on and the alleged appearance of a photo, that you apparently haven't even seen.

Sounds like a load of made-up nonsense to me.

may be through door peephole

Yeah, you get great photos through a door peephole. You're delusional mate  :lol:

« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 10:19:52 pm by Name Not Found »

Online SonofAJohn

That's why as a punter, you need to be shameless. So nobody can disgrace you.
Wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and shout "let's go punting, let's go punting" while fist bumping.  :drinks:

Offline Bru1901

Hello,

Still here Iam just not an everyday forum visitor, is all. Folks prob wont believe me, and I might get called a liar or be abused but this is all honest, and all I can say.

So I have had couple experinces (of my limited total) where I didnt like the girl it was like B&S, poor service or striaght up pushy behaviour from WG. However, I have never been rude or aggresive in return but have been blunt to just tell them to let me go/leave. Also, since these experiences I ask girls on whatsapp if they can share a selfie and where the slefie does not match the profile pics I just cancel on them, due to this understandbly some might preceive me as wasting their time. Honestly, once I walked out on a girl after seeing her but I gave her a tenner just for opening the door and apologised for my change of heart. I am never out to take advantage of anyone.

Now few days ago I tried to book a WG, initially she was all friendly on chat, sent me a selfie and we agreed on time and booking, but, then some time later when I asked for the location she just out the blue cancelled. Something seemed off, so the next day I messaged here again to ask if I did anything to offend her and here the story starts.

She told me some girl posted my number and picture (again I dont know where - whatsapp/website/other) and said I stole from her {WTF!!} so for her safety she cancelled. I told her I have never stolen anything or even been aggresive towards a WG but if she feels uncomfortbale I understand. Without going into details I tried to continue the chat to ask her what exactly has been posted about me, and if she can share that info and the pic of me that is online as I dont know if that is a decent pic or am I exposed in it, I even offered her money just for the info but she declined.

Now I believe her, and hence to those saying I am making this up, up to you belive me or not.

There will be others who will say that if some WG posted that about me it must be true and I prob deserved it. Your choice I am being honest, I have never stolen or crossed boundaries with anyone, in hindsight how the Fk would I steal money anyway they get paid upfront. If anythign I have left most times early.

Get a new number

Your old number is burned theough clienteye

Offline Bru1901

I known of one girl using a nanny cam in the hallway facing the door and capture you as you entered. She would delete the recording after you left her flat. I spotted once and question her and she was very open about it and explained she had a few unwanted punters turn up and once being attacked punch and kicked and showed me the pictures she taken which was in hospital it looked bad.

She gave up the industry a few years back and had said a few WG use them at the entrance of the door if they are working alone.

Ive seen a couple spyclocks

Aimed at door or hallway

I have used them myself for keeping an eye on employees before so i know what they are

Offline Bru1901

Paranoid horse shit, pal. They have better things like making money to do. Anf how would they do that without you knowing? But I've taken countless videos of girls in action with me without showing their faces.

Theres plenty of muppets out there with too much time on their hands.

Theres a fair few who used to write blogs and then delete when had issues with punters

Online Colston36

Theres plenty of muppets out there with too much time on their hands.

Theres a fair few who used to write blogs and then delete when had issues with punters

True, but this discussion is not about that. It is about the absurd idea that women are secretly filming us. Actually most girls start to write a blog and give up almost immediately when tney realise we are interested in cunt not literature.

Offline Handsomely-quiet

You can’t walk to the shop without being on a camera these days, ring door bells don’t help but if you’re not causing any issues I can’t see it being a problem for you although there a few nutters out there.

Last visit in Blair street I overheard the girls talking about cctv, doesn’t bother me but you always have to be careful, just don’t be anywhere you shouldn’t.

Get a new number and move on.

Online David1970

Wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and shout "let's go punting, let's go punting" while fist bumping.  :drinks:

WTF :unknown:

Online David1970

I was trying to think who you reminded me of, then I got it, ex member King Tarzan

Online Colston36

I was trying to think who you reminded me of, then I got it, ex member King Tarzan

Ah, the wretched yabadabadoo. Who turned out to be a ponce, I believe.

Offline webpunter

The risk does increase, especially when punters go err .... punting

Sweet dreams for OP, risk free

Offline webpunter

Ah, the wretched yabadabadoo. Who turned out to be a ponce, I believe.

I had a double take, i'm thinking crikey i wasnt aware of that

Online SonofAJohn

Would rather you say you miss King tarzan and not put me in the same bracket as someone who was accused of very particular things.

Offline Name Not Found

Would rather you say you miss King tarzan and not put me in the same bracket as someone who was accused of very particular things.

How come you're aware of such things when you only joined late last year  :unknown:

Online SonofAJohn

How come you're aware of such things when you only joined late last year  :unknown:
If you search king tarzan or look for older threads to read then you will see the reason he was banned. Pretty simple really.