Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lin - Massage Worcester 07877074667  (Read 5105 times)

Offline newcriss12

Arranged the meeting by text. Location  close to Forgate Street , very clean tissue everywhere on the chair ,on the floor and and the table.
Price= 60 per hour massage and sex. After massage , we start with cowgirl ,after mish and after doggy.Good attitude,good fuck and no rush.
Total meeting 65 minutes.To return and to recommended

Offline Tightpants

Rather than put a number in the subject it is best practice to include a link somewhere in your review.
Adultwork, Vivastreet, Gumtree etc.

Offline RedditchJay

Arranged the meeting by text. Location  close to Forgate Street , very clean tissue everywhere on the chair ,on the floor and and the table.
Price= 60 per hour massage and sex. After massage , we start with cowgirl ,after mish and after doggy.Good attitude,good fuck and no rush.
Total meeting 65 minutes.To return and to recommended

£60 = 1hour massage PLUS  sex ??   

your review lacks detail, links and to be honest......  sounds made up as toooo good to be true

Offline GeorgeStevens

your review lacks detail, links and to be honest......  sounds made up as toooo good to be true

Not in this case. Plenty of reviews on here of that exact service plus there is no link.

Offline temptation

That's her price believe it or not. I don't think she is advertising so that's why the OP usefully put the number in the title.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 10:56:25 pm by temptation »

Offline Little Joe

That's her price believe it or not. I don't think she is advertising so that's why the OP usefully put the number in the title.
👍👍
Banned reason: Previously Banned - Dodo, Bush (can’t take the hint he isn’t fucking welcome here)
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline temptation

What I would add is though that as most of previous reviews on her have said her sex is mostly mechanical and not very involved apart from one review from Worcs warrior who had her all over the place table and chair etc and coincidentally this posters only other post is one agreeing with something Worcs warrior said about another girl when someone questioned something.....

Offline WorcWarrior

Think he maybe following me??? He best get his cheque book out, it’s gonna cost him!!!

Offline dog999

No not made up at all, she's been in Worcester for ages and has never change her price. As  some have said, a bit mechanical and her massage can be quite rough and intense. £60 quid it's a bargain compared to the barbydolls of the punting world. :hi:

Offline shed

Have seen her a few times and will continue to do so. Her pricing is spot on. Great value and hence you are compelled to re visit as its a no brainer really. If she was any more expensive then personally I would probably hesitate about returning . Lovely lady and what you see is what you get.  :hi:

Offline Little Joe

Have seen her a few times and will continue to do so. Her pricing is spot on. Great value and hence you are compelled to re visit as its a no brainer really. If she was any more expensive then personally I would probably hesitate about returning . Lovely lady and what you see is what you get.  :hi:

What do you see 😳😳

You’ve posted some great review info on FBSM but couldn’t find your opinion of this one. How did you find her in the looks body dept. Cheers
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 10:15:55 pm by Little Joe »
Banned reason: Previously Banned - Dodo, Bush (can’t take the hint he isn’t fucking welcome here)

Offline shed

What do you see 😳😳

You’ve posted some great review info on FBSM but couldn’t find your opinion of this one. How did you find her in the looks body dept. Cheers

Age range 45 to 50, size 10 approx, average looks decent tits for her age. Very pleasant character. If you want a dolly bird then she is not for you.. But gives great value for money and personally I refuse to pay the hourly rates that are generally advertised these days. So basically she offers the service and price range which suits me.

Offline RedditchJay

What do you see 😳😳

I take it back guys.... my comment was a bit rash... onto my HL

Online Milk-Tray-Man

Yes seen her at her old location.  Very quiet lady, but yes enjoyable massage through on all parts ,not rushed and made to feel at ease and finish was lovely... offered shower after, and her cleanliness is on point ....cant get through to her number at the moment straight to voicemail????

Offline WorcWarrior

Yes seen her at her old location.  Very quiet lady, but yes enjoyable massage through on all parts ,not rushed and made to feel at ease and finish was lovely... offered shower after, and her cleanliness is on point ....cant get through to her number at the moment straight to voicemail????

She was open last night!!

Offline Little Joe

I take it back guys.... my comment was a bit rash... onto my HL
That’s like rocking horse shit......an apology 👍👍👍👍

Offline dog999

Age range 45 to 50, size 10 approx, average looks decent tits for her age. Very pleasant character. If you want a dolly bird then she is not for you.. But gives great value for money and personally I refuse to pay the hourly rates that are generally advertised these days. So basically she offers the service and price range which suits me.
+1 :thumbsup:

Offline Bigcome

Seen her a few times and never been offered
Doggey cowgirl mouth job with tissue
Are you sure we’re talking about the same Lin

Offline temptation

Seen her a few times and never been offered
Doggey cowgirl mouth job with tissue
Are you sure we’re talking about the same Lin
Newchris and WorcWarrior seem to have got more out of her than anyone else and they seem to move in very close circles too and agree with each other a lot.

Offline unluckylad

I have seen her on many occasions  mouth job is done using those thin bags they put vegetables in at supermarkets. Better than condom I think. The price is correct, and I cant wait to see Lin again.

Offline dog999

I have seen her on many occasions  mouth job is done using those thin bags they put vegetables in at supermarkets. Better than condom I think. The price is correct, and I cant wait to see Lin again.
Think she uses a plastic sandwich type bag!!. Lets hope each client get a fresh one1, with her cleanliness I wouldn't doubt anything else. :hi: