Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another Latina. Info anyone ?  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Bassman

External Link/Members Only

Looks like she works at a Latina brothel that young blast works from at the moment.

Has anyone seen this one?

What time do these places usually open for business?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Looks like she works at a Latina brothel that young blast works from at the moment.

Has anyone seen this one?

What time do these places usually open for business?

I saw her in the line up last week in neasden when I saw Diana. She is sexy a lot younger than the women i picked but opted for my one as I've always had good sessions with her.  But this alex looks worth a toftt they open at midday and close at 2 am, today may be her last day on neasden as they switch at the end of the week mostly on weekends.

Also they are profile recycling

Offline Bassman

I saw her in the line up last week in neasden when I saw Diana. She is sexy a lot younger than the women i picked but opted for my one as I've always had good sessions with her.  But this alex looks worth a toftt they open at midday and close at 2 am, today may be her last day on neasden as they switch at the end of the week mostly on weekends.

Also they are profile recycling

So I can go there and be like 'show me the bitches' ?? And choose? It'd be a first! I wonder if I could get them all to shake there butts at once to help me decide lol.

I'd feel kinda like Jim Kelly in Enter The Dragon! Or Chris Tucker in Rush Hour 2.

It'd be a first!

So I can go there and be like 'show me the bitches' ?? And choose? It'd be a first! I wonder if I could get them all to shake there butts at once to help me decide lol.

I'd feel kinda like Jim Kelly in Enter The Dragon! Or Chris Tucker in Rush Hour 2.

It'd be a first!

Yep if all girls are free at the time they will all walk in amd give a brief introduction.  Some may say hello or shake your hand others are more forward and touch your dick are ask for a hug and lick your earlobe. :wacko:

The famous williams scene you are on about

Offline Bassman

Yep if all girls are free at the time they will all walk in amd give a brief introduction.  Some may say hello or shake your hand others are more forward and touch your dick are ask for a hug and lick your earlobe. :wacko:

The famous williams scene you are on about
:thumbsup:
This would be pretty cool but not knowing who's there and who's free could mean a wasted trip and I'm not exactly local around those sides!

I'll have to see if anything changes with the locations tomorrow. Then make a call.

Offline pisceanuk

Plz share your experience. Never tried a Latina girl but would like to.

LondonCity

She looks very average

That's not the same girl he was referring to they have done a profile swap the girl he was talking about was a white latina

Offline Bassman

That's not the same girl he was referring to they have done a profile swap the girl he was talking about was a white latina

Yes photos have changed. Appears to be a swap.

I didn't go there as I decided to go to a 'massage place' where the maid told me I could choose from the girls. When I got there there was one girl available who didn't float my boat. Wasted trip.

Yes photos have changed. Appears to be a swap.

I didn't go there as I decided to go to a 'massage place' where the maid told me I could choose from the girls. When I got there there was one girl available who didn't float my boat. Wasted trip.

You seem to have the worst bad luck ever  :thumbsdown:

Offline Bassman

You seem to have the worst bad luck ever  :thumbsdown:

Tell me about it! I shouldn't have dumped my Brazilian ex! She had it all lol.

What's funny is I started punting to try different body types, as I've been lucky in civvy life to have had many bubble butt slim wasted women. Being my type, I keep looking for them despite my original plans for punting lol!