Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Brazilian Hotties  (Read 115190 times)

Online SonofAJohn

External Link/Members Only

includes a video
I would go see her but her ass isn't big enough and ilford is a bad area. It's worse than Syria, ilford is not a good place to even drive through let alone go for a punt.

Offline PilotMan

I would go see her but her ass isn't big enough and ilford is a bad area. It's worse than Syria, ilford is not a good place to even drive through let alone go for a punt.

Compared to what other urban area on the edges of London?

Online SonofAJohn

Compared to what other urban area on the edges of London?
Ilford is up there with one of the most dangerous and under-deprived areas in London. Similar to catford, lewisham and Upton park.

Offline PilotMan

Ilford is up there with one of the most dangerous and under-deprived areas in London. Similar to catford, lewisham and Upton park.

IG1 is Ilford, I'm not seeing any Dark Red on there, especially compared to lots other places in London.

Where are you getting your information from?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online sparkus

Yep, all fine punting locales  :yahoo:

I don't think you meant to say "under deprived" tho.

Online SonofAJohn

Yep, all fine punting locales  :yahoo:

I don't think you meant to say "under deprived" tho.
Lol yeah I was sleep typing. I meant underprivileged.

Online SonofAJohn

IG1 is Ilford, I'm not seeing any Dark Red on there, especially compared to lots other places in London.

Where are you getting your information from?

Go to ilford when the sun goes down.
Have a gander around.
Good luck.

Offline FidoDido69

On the face of it you might think that - BUT families there have huge net worths and are buying up what every properties they can get! So it might look it - but trust me the buying power of people there is VERY strong! Hoping family households - 4 kids living with parents in a mortgage free house - all kids now 2nd generation and in high paying banking or medical jobs earning £150k+ - no mortgage .. saving and
Buying properties to rent out .. there is ALOT of money . Just the area gets no investment so to speak ..

I my self have chosen to never live there - the closest was Chigwell but I wouldn’t want to not because I think it was a dangerous area.

But yes not all familie are like that and because of the community feel you get a lot of newbies that want to go live amongst their own and they do bring the £££ proposition down a lot

Online SonofAJohn

On the face of it you might think that - BUT families there have huge net worths and are buying up what every properties they can get! So it might look it - but trust me the buying power of people there is VERY strong! Hoping family households - 4 kids living with parents in a mortgage free house - all kids now 2nd generation and in high paying banking or medical jobs earning £150k+ - no mortgage .. saving and
Buying properties to rent out .. there is ALOT of money . Just the area gets no investment so to speak ..

I my self have chosen to never live there - the closest was Chigwell but I wouldn’t want to not because I think it was a dangerous area.

But yes not all familie are like that and because of the community feel you get a lot of newbies that want to go live amongst their own and they do bring the £££ proposition down a lot
Yeah I know exactly who you are talking about

Offline PilotMan

Have a gander around.
Good luck.

I think it depends on what your reference points and experience are.

I grew up in East London and Ilford, and I have a business and customers in those areas. I'm there frequently, so perhaps I just don't see it. I've been to plenty more scary places than Ilford, I don't think it's that bad. A few minutes walk from from the Centre of Ilford, all the roads off of Wanstead Park road have very expensive houses.

Chigwell is a mixed bag, you could live in a house on Manor Road (it won't be less than a couple of £M) or on the Limes Farm Estate opposite, known for housing the "less fortunate".

It's the same with Woodford, you could live on the Monkhams Estate (all properties are £1M+) or the Broadmead Estate (they've changed the name to the Orchard Estate now).

Online sparkus

Have a gander around.
Good luck.

You'll end up stabbed or under-appreciated!

Online sparkus

I grew up in East London and Ilford, and I have a business and customers in those areas. I'm there frequently, so perhaps I just don't see it. I've been to plenty more scary places than Ilford, I don't think it's that bad. A few minutes walk from from the Centre of Ilford, all the roads off of Wanstead Park road have very expensive houses.

Chigwell is a mixed bag, you could live in a house on Manor Road (it won't be less than a couple of £M) or on the Limes Farm Estate opposite, known for housing the "less fortunate".

It's the same with Woodford, you could live on the Monkhams Estate (all properties are £1M+) or the Broadmead Estate (they've changed the name to the Orchard Estate now).

I used to see a WG on the back streets of Ilford. Granted on a misty night there was an edge, especially with groups of men stood on street corners smoking.

But I've seen far far worse in Tottenham. One time was like RoboCop, literally meth heads with no tops or shoes on talking to winos stood around burning trashcans.

Seen as bad when I lived in Manchester. It just is what it is.

Offline FidoDido69

That hurts !!! lol my dads brother  lives on Manor Road . 1990-1994 I lived on Limes ave (limes farm) . It seemed alright growing up there then .. when it came to buying a house , one came up in budget on Limes Avenue .. bought! Got burgled twice in the first 3 months … ended up selling the place after 18 months and running . all childhood memories ruined .. wouldn’t go back ..

But funny you mentioned lines farm . I went to limes farm & west hatch lol

Offline FidoDido69

You'll end up stabbed or under-appreciated!

Over the last few years these has been mammoth effort to clean the area up! There was street prostitues on every corner down Ilford lane . I wouldn’t take my family down there to our fav resteraunts and then have my kids ask why does that woman keep getting picked up by different cars and dropped back at the same spot every 15 mins!   

But they have done well to clean it up

Online SonofAJohn

I used to see a WG on the back streets of Ilford. Granted on a misty night there was an edge, especially with groups of men stood on street corners smoking.

But I've seen far far worse in Tottenham. One time was like RoboCop, literally meth heads with no tops or shoes on talking to winos stood around burning trashcans.

Seen as bad when I lived in Manchester. It just is what it is.
Lol yes, Tottenham is very bad also.

Offline last_days_of_logan

did not realise street prostitution was that big of a business to be honest

I've heard Ilford and luton...are those like the two main places in and around london?

Online SonofAJohn

did not realise street prostitution was that big of a business to be honest

I've heard Ilford and luton...are those like the two main places in and around london?
In Ilford, you will find prozzies in the shopping centre, big sainsburys and the gym nearby. Ilford is like a prozzie academy.

In Ilford, you will find prozzies in the shopping centre, big sainsburys and the gym nearby. Ilford is like a prozzie academy.

bloody hell!!

How can you tell? what they just walk up to you or something?

Offline PilotMan

It's the same around Brick Lane, lots of street prossies, catering for the Asian clientele.

Online SonofAJohn

It's the same around Brick Lane, lots of street prossies, catering for the Asian clientele.
I don't want to sound like @colston36 but I just hope those street gals are economically replenished and well looked after. The weather is quite unpredictable at the moment.

Online SonofAJohn

bloody hell!!

How can you tell? what they just walk up to you or something?
You are older than me, you must know what goes on in ilford. This can't be news to you.

Offline webpunter

& the market dynamics will be ..... what ?

You are older than me, you must know what goes on in ilford. This can't be news to you.
??? we have never met  :D

but back on point.....IN general no it isnt news, but that its booming absolutely yes. You make it out like its something out of a series where they are constantly walking up to asking if you want to have a good time
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 06:31:19 am by last_days_of_logan »

Online sparkus

Still?

I've not seen any in years.  At 8pm ond night, when I was walking out to the pub, one emerged from a bush with her hoody up and she was gaunt as fuck.  Asked me for bizzness then ran off.

Ilford's scene was well documented but they threw everything at banishing it - prosecutions and public shaming of punters, scores of fuzz in vans etc.

Still?

I've not seen any in years.  At 8pm ond night, when I was walking out to the pub, one emerged from a bush with her hoody up and she was gaunt as fuck.  Asked me for bizzness then ran off.

Ilford's scene was well documented but they threw everything at banishing it - prosecutions and public shaming of punters, scores of fuzz in vans etc.

this is my point, i didnt think this was thriving the way people are making out

Online SonofAJohn

but back on point.....IN general no it isnt news, but that its booming absolutely yes. You make it out like its something out of a series where they are constantly walking up to asking if you want to have a good time
I wish

Offline PilotMan

Still?

I've not seen any in years. 

You may be right, I haven't driven through either early or late since before Covid. I used to cut through the back streets early in the morning (6.30AM) on my way to the office, but not any more.

I remember a few incidences. One time I was stopped at the junction with Osborn Street waiting for traffic to pass, a rough looking burd  :vomit: holding one of those beakers that keeps your drinks hot started walking towards me and was trying to get my attention waving her beaker. I don't think she was offering me a hot drink  :sarcastic:

Online Bigjimmyjones

Sonofajohn tends to make blanket statements and generalisations

Online SonofAJohn

Sonofajohn tends to make blanket statements and generalisations
This is a blanket statement and generalisation.

This is a blanket statement and generalisation.

LOL.....But it isn't though, its factually what you do on the odd occasions i, and others, have witnessed

When people generalise, they tend to project/make assumptions without real hard knowledge. To be fair to you, everyone tends to generalise about something :hi:

Online Saltnpepper

I really want to have a go with this one...but she is always so far away and my time is not as free as it once was

I'm going to try this week time pending, that booty is my type of booty

Online SonofAJohn

I'm going to try this week time pending, that booty is my type of booty
You got a response in comms?

Online Saltnpepper

You got a response in comms?

Nah the profile went before I even had a chance. She will be back though that's not the first time I've seen that account

Nah the profile went before I even had a chance. She will be back though that's not the first time I've seen that account

she is on AW. Will find the profile for you

😀 cheers logan

she has gone a raised her price (probably because we have promoted her here recently)

Online Punting2022

As of this posting, accessing AW profile from Spain and same photos in use on a couple of Spanish profiles.

Sexy but outcall only

Online AlexStuyvesant

Has anyone been to see Julia Maia? - External Link/Members Only

She appears on a couple of agency sites as well

Offline webpunter

she has gone a raised her price (probably because we have promoted her here recently)

Raising her prices WTF
Presented with that littleWP would go into hiding like a turtle's head
It could take a while to coax him out, with the promise of a fittie
I just couldn't, i'd rather have a jodrell

Online SonofAJohn

Raising her prices WTF
Presented with that littleWP would go into hiding like a turtle's head
It could take a while to coax him out, with the promise of a fittie
I just couldn't, i'd rather have a jodrell

Think I will marry this girl and give her all of the keys to my crypto.

Online Saltnpepper

🫡🫡🫡 Big up anyhow bro

Offline PilotMan

Think I will marry this girl and give her all of the keys to my crypto.

Was your profile picture based on her?